𝙨𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮

Delilah Bass had been waiting eagerly for the weekend to come around, and it was finally Friday. Her shiny brown hair was pulled up into a high ponytail and she had adorned her huge green eyes with sparkly dark eye makeup, ready for her date with Sal.

If you can call getting high on his balcony a date, that is.

Her new sparkly Bottega Veneta pumps clicked against the marble floor of the lobby of Sal's building. The doorman had come to know her, and watched as she hopped excitedly into the elevator with a spring in her step.

She applied a new layer of the nude Chanel lipgloss she'd stolen from Hadley's en suite to her lips as the elevator travelled up to the top floor, where the Van der Woodsen-Humphrey clan lived.

"Sally?" She called as she stepped out into the apartment. His parents and sister were reportedly out and his little brother was tucked away in his bedroom with his record player, so they had the house to themselves.

She turned the corner into the apartment and looked around. Sal was just shutting the door to his bedroom down the hall he looked up at her and smiled lopsidedly. Delilah felt her heart jump and a grin grow on her face.

She kicked off her pumps and jogged towards him, jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist. They kissed like they hadn't seen each other for years, when in reality he'd dropped her off at the Waldorf penthouse after school just four hours ago.

Whatever drug they're on, I want it.

"You look nice," Sal said as he put her back down on the ground, her arms still wrapped around his neck. He was almost a foot taller than her, and she had to stand on her tiptoes to kiss him.

"Thanks," Delilah blushed, stepping back and giving her a twirl. Her mom was back in town and had taken her shopping, so Del was wearing black leather skinny jeans and a black sequinned camisole from Calvin Klein.

So G is already rubbing off on our little druggy angel. That can't be good...

"My mom took me shopping," Delilah said, reaching into her purse and pulling out a small bag of pills. "Wanna get weird and play Mario Kart?"

Sal grinned. "Your mom bought you those?"

"No, silly," she giggled. "I found them in my dad's briefcase."

Sal almost took the baggy from her hand but stopped himself, remembering what Hadley had said earlier that week. "Wait, I have another idea," he said.

"You wanna smoke?" Delilah asked innocently, and Sal shook his head.

Wonders never cease.

"How about we try and... I don't know, be sober?" He suggested, not completely sold on the idea himself.

Delilah raised an eyebrow. "And do what?"

Sal wracked his brains, searching the room with his eyes for a fun, sober alternative. "We could..." his eyes fell on the family's signature waffle maker. "Make waffles?"

Delilah grinned. "You're weird," she said. "But okay."

xoxo

Gabriel Archibald had truly hit rock bottom. It was a Friday night, and he was sitting on his bed scrolling through Gossip Girl's latest blasts.

Hey! You can go a lot lower than that, mister. Don't try me.

So Hadley had an admirer, and it was obviously that stuck up twit, Monty Baizen. Scarlett had disappeared from school for the week, not that he was even really friends with her anymore, at least not well enough that he could call her and ask what she was doing tonight. She was probably going that stupid L'Ecole party anyway.

Gabriel toyed with the idea of turning up, just so he could properly look this Monty character up and down. But then again, he was getting sick of seeing Hadley when all she did was coldly look the other way.

Doesn't stop you from staring at polaroids of her pretty face though, does it?

Gabriel sighed, snapping his laptop shut and picking up his phone. There was a knock at his bedroom door.

"Come in," he said monotonously, eyes glued to his phone screen.

"Hey," his dad's voice said from the doorway, and Gabriel looked up. There was a younger blonde woman in a gold dress standing next to his father, who was dressed in a suit.

"Hey," Gabriel said, looking them both up and down.

"I just wanted to say I'm going over to the Empire for drinks, so I'll be out late," Nate told him.

Gabriel raised an eyebrow. "Okay?"

With the amount of freedom he had, his dad barely ever dropped in to tell him where he was going for the night, let alone brought his latest model girlfriend up with him.

"Are you going anywhere tonight?" His dad asked, another out of the ordinary question.

"I might," Gabriel responded. Suddenly the idea of staying home alone while his father went out with some hot girl was almost too much to stomach.

"Okay, well, get home safely," Nate said awkwardly. "This is America, by the way."

Since his divorce, Nate had never had a steady girlfriend, so introducing Gabriel to girls was foreign territory.

Gabriel nodded with an awkward smile. "Hi America."

"Nice to meet you," she said in a ditsy British accent.

How ironic.

"Well, we'd better be going." Nate said, and America nodded.

Gabriel watched them leave and scrunched his nose in disbelief, not sure whether to laugh. He pulled out his phone again and scrolled through his contacts, clicking on Sal's name. He picked up after a few rings.

"Hello?" Sal answered in his usual dumb sounding voice.

"Sally boy," Gabriel said through the phone. "What are you doing tonight?"

"I'm with Delilah," he said. "Why?"

"Wanna go to a party?" Gabriel asked.