𝗴𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘆, 𝗺𝗲. 

𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔 𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟 

Well, well, well. I have to say I'm impressed. Our little prodigies are almost living up to the dramatics of their parents at a Debutante Ball that feels like eons ago. Glances across the room from more than set of failed lovers, shenanigans in the ladies room, and same-sex kisses almost lives up to their parents debauchery. Well done!! 

All this fuss, feathers and feuds does put aside the ever important fact that our little girls are becoming little women. And women tend to cause much more drama, which is my drug of choice as you know.  

𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀. 

Little H slipping off an hour early, her date's Hugo Boss jacket over her shoulders as she stealthily slipped into the nearest cab. I guess all those longing glances at G across the hall were getting too much for our little Cinderella, so she fled the ball. D and S high on young love — among other things — kissing on the front steps like a coked up Romeo and Juliet. A calling her mom from the corner of the hall, looking lovelorn, her berry red lipstick smudged. Blondie on one of the balconies overlooking the busy street, smoking an imported French cigarette and watching as her ex-bestie flees the scene. When will she and Little H learn that they're better together? Speaking of, H spotted searching the room for C, with a determined look on his face, only to see her kissing someone else. Sorry, H, looks like you just missed your chance. 

You know you love me, 
xoxo, Gossip Girl