𝗴𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗽 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿: 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁. 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝘆, 𝗺𝗲. 

𝗕𝗜𝗚 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗗

I know, I know, you're all still gossiping about my last post, but I couldn't resist. You might've heard already, or maybe you noticed the signature slick black limo pulling up outside Constance Billard, but the Big Bad Bass or as I like to call him, the Reigning Manhattan DILF is back in town. Both our H's have their daddy back, but what does that mean for the rest of us?

H has officially left the comfort of the Waldorf penthouse and moved into his father's iconic old suite at the Empire. Does this mean we finally get bad boy H back, or is he going to remain the lovestruck fool he's become in recent months? Personally, I'm praying for the former.

Littler H was spotted in the Constance Billard courtyard sporting a brand spanking new pair of Tiffany's pearl earrings, courtesy of her lovely daddy, I can only assume. Is C really the fairy godfather we all wish for, or overcompensating for being the high-class version of a deadbeat dad?

Among the many who's eyes were glued to Little H today was her Cotillion date, M, who conveniently just transferred to St Judes from Buckley School.

𝗦𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀. 

S looking pensive and distant as he walks to school arm in arm with D, or maybe he's just high. Blondie spotted cutting class with her baby brother in Central Park but fleeing the scene not moments later after seeing the Double Photography students pulling in. Suspicious... In a similar region of the park, A and a mysterious newcomer sharing secrets like old friends as they take artsy snaps of autumn leaves. Has A found another muse already? Sucks to suck, Blondie.

And for my most exciting news yet, a familiar pair of absentee parents spotted in Grand Central Station with an abundance of Gucci Globe-Trotter luggage and fabulous tans from their recent cruise. Perhaps they learned about their daughter's recent escapades with a certain dreamy-eyed stoner boy and came to check it out. Though I doubt they would be that interested, since their child seems to be rather low on the priority list.

𝗨𝗽𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

A little birdie told me that there's a L'Ecole party this weekend, and Little H's new admirer M is attending. I can't be the only one that remembers the old L'Ecole parties in wilder times when Blondie, G and Little H were still our favourite trio. I'm hoping to take a trip down memory lane. See you there...

Anyway, I've fed you more than enough. Of you go and trot along with your little lives, chattering away about what I've told you.

You know you love me, 
xoxo, Gossip Girl