"I'll see you around, Jo." She said in a low voice, which Josie didn't heard.

The vampire smiled at her retreating figure, she jumped a bit when the bell rang. She looks around and found a clock hanging near the headmaster's office. She noticed that it was already seven o'clock and it is now time for her first class. She huffed in annoyance before she starts to walk towards her classroom where MG is already sitting at his seat and some vampires that she never managed to know on his side.

She walked on the last row where her seat was, MG noticed her and gave her a cheerful smile. "Morning, Allen!" He greeted when she walks past him.

Allen sat on her chair, "Morning, MG." She greeted back while giving him a small smile.

The younger vampire smiled back before turning his attention back in front. Allen tapped her fingers on her desk while her gaze was focused outside. A smile formed on her lips when she saw the younger students running around the area. Her heart ached when she remembered the days when she was still human. Her father used to chase her just like that, the only problem that they have is how to avoid the De Martel's, especially Tristan. He was a cruel man and she was happy to know that his body is now floating somewhere in the ocean.

But maybe, he's also dead. Considering the fact that he was from Elijah's sireline. Allen sighed before looking in front where the teacher is now standing. He starts to discuss his lesson which Allen already knows about, so she decided to just take her sketchbook out. A soft sigh escaped her lips before she starts sketching.

---

The night soon came to the town of Mystic Falls. Most of the students was peacefully sleeping in their dorms while Allen was still wide awake. She tried sleeping but it obviously didn't work. It was already ten o'clock in the evening and no students should be caught outside at this time because of the curfew, but it was Allen. She was never the one to follow those stupid rules.

Allen sat at the edge of her bed with a smirk curved on her lips. She stood up and silently walks outside while still wearing her pyjamas. She found herself walking towards the cafeteria, MG told her that there was a stock of cookies hidden somewhere in this place and she wants to taste it. MG also told her that those cookies taste really good.

She arrived at the cafeteria and just as she thought, it was dark. She was tempted to turn on the lights but she knows that if she did, someone would caught her. But even in the dark, her being a vampire lets her see everything so she knows that she'll be fine. Allen vamp sped over the counter and starts to find the cookies, MG was talking about.

Her brows furrowed when she heard another heartbeat coming from the cafeteria, "Fuck." She mumbled, did someone see her? She was about to run back to her room when she bumped into someone. Her eyes narrowed as she looks at the person who's now sitting on the ground while mumbling some curses.

"Damn, that hurts." The person said.

Allen furrowed her brows, that voice was familiar to her. She glanced at the person once again and her eyes widened in shock when she saw that it was Josie. The vampire kneeled, "Jo, are you alright?" She asked.

The brunette's eyes widened in shock and relief when she realized that the person she bumped into was not a teacher or another random student, it was Allen. "Allen." She said before she slowly stood up. "We meet again."

The vampire stood up, "Are you alright?" She asked again.

Josie lets out an awkward laugh before nodding her head, "Yeah, im fine." She simply answered. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be inside your room, sleeping."

Allen scoffed in amusement, "I could ask you the same question, Jo." She replied.

Josie lets out a soft chuckle, "I was hungry and im finding this." She said before showing her the jar full of cookies.

Allen's eyes widened, "I was also finding that." She admitted, earning a smile from the brunette.

"Well, here it is." Josie said before handing her the jar full of cookies. "It's really good."

Allen removed the lid of it and took one cookie oit of the jar. She slowly brought it to her mouth before biting. A satisfied smile formed on her lips, MG was right. It does taste good. She continued biting the cookie until there was nothing left but crumbs of it. "Ugh, MG was right." She said as she took another cookie out.

The brunette laughed at her reaction, she didn't know that the vampire has some cute side inside her. She shakes her head in amusement, how cute. She thought to herself. Allen noticed that she was staring at her, "What?" She asked, her mouth still full of the cookies she ate.

Josie shakes her head before giving her a smile, "Nothing." She said.

Allen gave her a confused look before handing her the jar which Josie quickly accepts. The brunette steps backwards and sat at the table, she was wiggling her legs while eating the cookie and Allen thought that it was adorable, "Im really glad that there were no monster attacks today." Allen said, earning Josie's attention.

The brunette nods her head, "Yeah, but Lizzie's acting weird earlier." She stated before shrugging her shoulders, "Maybe it was just me."

"I heard you and Hope fought a dream shape shifting demon?" Josie asked.

This earned a smirk from Allen, "Yeah, we did." She answered. "And it was fun watching how Hope repeatedly throws herself at that monster."

Josie laughed, "I know, it's stupid." Allen added, earning a loud laugh from Josie.

Allen noticed that her laugh got louder and gave her a shush sign. Josie realized it and puts her hand on her mouth, "Sorry." She said in a low voice.

The vampire grinned before she vamp sped on her side, this made Josie flinch. When she recovered, she gave her a playful glare. "You have to stop doing that." Josie teased, only to be answer by a smirk from Allen.

Just as when she's about to speak, she heard a creak coming near the cafeteria. She glanced at Josie and realized that she heard it as well. Soon, there were footsteps going towards their direction. The two girls shared a look before Josie decides to pull the vampire down the table. Allen looks at her with shock, "I think someone heard us." Josie whispered.

Allen playfully rolled her eyes and said, "You were laughing too loud."

Josie squeezed her eyes shut when the person who caught them turns on the lights. She leaned closer to Allen who's eyes widened in shock. They heard a hum, "I thought i heard something." The familiar voice of Dorian was heard. Dorian turns the lights off again once he realized that he was just imagining things.

The brunette looks up and once she's sure that Dorian was already out of sight, she pulled the vampire back up. "That was close." She said while smiling at the vampire.

Allen slowly nods her head, she was still in shock by what Josie did. She felt the same thing she felt when she saw Josie at the lake, her eyes narrowed in annoyance. Why does she keep feeling that way? The feeling that something inside her stirred up, the feeling that if her heart was beating, it would probably be raising at the moment.

Josie hid the jar once again before looking at Allen, "Looks like i have to go back to my room before Lizzie notices that im gone." She started.

Allen looks at her before nodding her head, "Sure, goodnight, Jo." She said before forcing a smile.

The brunette smiled back, "Goodnight, Allen." She said before silently walking away.

Allen watched her retreating figure, a pout formed on her lips before she vamp sped back to her room. Her breath hitches when she remembered how close Josie's face was to her earlier. She shakes her head in annoyance before throwing herself on her bed. "Damn it, what's happening to me?"