Announcement of the Mid-Terms!

Start from the beginning

Aizawa: *Sigh* Who told you about it?

Me: There was no need for that. Nezu after all said that you would deem us worthy of being a hero. This was enough to put one and one together.

Aizawa: I see.

This was the moment when we heard the rest of the students come out. Everyone one of us were hanged into their gym outfits.

Uraraka: What are we doing out here. Isn't the midterm test supposed to be something on paper?

Iida: Shouldn't we be in ground beta if it is a physical test?

Aizawa: Shut up, all of you!

He used his quirk for intimidation which helped him against the rest of the class besides me of course. There was no way I would let myself be intimidated by something like this.

Me: Pffff-

Aizawa: What's so funny huh?

Me: The class that doesn't have a single clue!

Aizawa: *sigh* Why do I have to deal with you again?

Mina: What do you mean, we don't know?

Me: Didn't you ever heard of the one teacher that nearly expels his entire class every single year?

Bakugo: They were fucking losers so what!

Uraraka: Wait what?

Me: Or the teacher that make the students life a living hell and has earned the nickname the devil?

Kirishima: I haven't heard of this.

Momo: Me neither.

Me: Well you will find out sooner or later what that means.

Aizawa: You finished now?

Me: Yep. The stage is all yours!

Aizawa: Now, we are here for a qurik assessment test which also will be your mid-term tests!

Jiro: But were we not supposed to be in the auditorium or ground beta for that?

Aizawa: UA gives us teacher the ability to teach their lessons however we want. When I say we do a test then we do one. If I say you jump, you jump. If you don't want to pack your things and leave!

The whole class began looking at each other unsure what to think of this.

Aizawa: I see no one ready to leave yet. There will be 8 test that I will be judging you by. I am sure everyone did them once in their life without their quirk but you are here in UA now and training to be a hero. I want you to use your quirk on all of these exercises. Everything is allowed.

Mina: Oh, that sounds like fun.

Me: Fun?

Mina: Yeah.

Me: Is this some kind of game for you?

Denki: Huh?

Me: Are quirks a game for you guys?

Kirishima: Bro calm down!

Me: Calm down? You guys are lucky to even have a quirk! If you thing life is a game then leave! If you think that being a hero is a game then open your good damn eyes. They risk they life on a daily basis. Is that fun to you?

Mineta: No... but we are not risking our life here!

Eraserhead: ENOUGH! You pack your things and leave!

Mineta: Wha!

Eraserhead: You heard me! Now is this still fun to you?

We all stood there watching Mineta go back to the building. This was exactly what his reputation told me about the hero. He was the best but strictest teacher in UA.

Mina: Is there no second chance for him?

Me: A second chance?! Do you get a second chance when you die? Or when you are about to die?! You guys think this is a game! That quirks are given away and everyone is born with one. Let me tell you one thing! I was born quirkless! I don't even have one now but at least I know when to take stuff seriously!

Iida: He is right. Minetas behavior was unheroic and not fit for UA standards.

Aizawa: If this is so much fun for you then let's make this more fun, shall we? The person that I ranked as last will be expelled immediately!

I could see a huge grin at Aizawa's face. He looked creepy and he began freaking everyone out.

Mina: You can't do that!

Aizawa: I can and I will!

This was how the mid-term test ended up being a quirk assessment test.