Wise Girl in trouble

' Do you two know each other?' Frank asked. 'Yeah and he is so dead.' Reyna said scowling darkly as Hassan shrunk visibly under her gaze.

Things would have proceeded further if not for the interruption of an iris message. 'Omega we have problem.' Zeus said.'what is it ?' Omega said hiding his face as he put his mask back on.

' It seems that ever since you fought me to help her, the Chase girl is now infatuated with you. She had just noticed you are no longer at camp and is constantly screaming Tragedy. I have a feeling that she senses a familiar presence in you. So I must ask Tragedy who are you?' We will be there at camp tomorrow.' Percy promised, ignoring the question . The iris message ended and everyone went their separate ways.

Hero pov ( Luke)
After the conference with Zeus I headed off to find the arena. After intimidating a trembling son of Bacchus I headed off to the arena. After completing all the hardest levels of the automaton training. I headed off to the showers. After feeling the water pounding down on me and soothing my aching muscles I put on a towel and left the showers. I noticed a lot of Venus girls staring at me but I took no notice. There was only one girl in my heart. It was getting late so I returned to my room and put on a black t shirt and leather jacket with matching jeans and headed off to the pavilion to clear my head.

On the way there I saw a lone figure gazing at the sky. I walked up behind the person and yelled. 'UNICORN ATTACK!!!' The person immediately jumped up then scowled when she saw it was just a joke. I sat down next to her and said' so... You like the stars?' ' I was once a huntress Luke. Sometimes I still wish I was.' Zoe replied. I felt my heart break and I tried and failed miserably to hide it. ' what's wrong?' She asked. ' sorry I-I it's not important.' I stuttered out. Zoe glared at me and I admitted everything. 'I have had a crush on you since shortly after we met and am deeply in love with you. I only act stupid cause you never noticed me when I was normal. I just really wish that mmmppff!' Zoe kissed me passionately before slapping me. ' What took you so long?' She demanded while I simply smiled sheepishly.

Finally, after so many trials and tribulations, I was at peace.

(Come on guys I'm aiming for 1k then I will begin the prequel about the OC. That's all for now ;) )