The Woman

Once again, Disclaimer. I do not own pjo Rick Riordan does and all rights are attributed to him

Percy POV

As I examined the place that once held my fondest memories, a familiar centaur sauntered up to us. " Greetings Heroes", he began, "my name is Chiron and welcome to camp hal-." He was suddenly interrupted by an ear splitting shriek. All my warrior companions tensed, and their hands flew to their weapons, I simply asked "what was that?"

"That's the woman", he replied"Now I'll perform the spell that makes you mute to her scr-."

"No." I cut him off and asked, "tell me who the woman is and her story."

Chiron sighed,"her name is Annabeth Chase and she participated in two great prophecies but she had a spell put on her, forcing her to cheat on the love of her life. When her love disappeared, she lost her grip on reality and now howls all through the night. Dionysus and Aphrodite attempted to help her together, but her very psyche has fractured beyond repair. I know that bringing her love back will save her and restore her sanity, but he has been banished. We just give her nourishment everyday and try and forget about her."

Thunder boomed while I whispered, "you do what? SHE IS A HUMAN BEING! NOT AN ANIMAL!" 

I stormed off towards the Big House, while lightning flickered and thunder boomed. I threw open the door to the big house and what I saw broke my heart.

"Wise girl" I whispered.