Ch 10 | Part time job

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

| ᴊɪᴀ |

We reached college.. Off course in his car.. We have to act as if we are in relationship.. I got out of the car.. After locking car he came to me.. I rolled my eyes.. "Can't you keep that damn cute smile of your's always on? You look like I have made you stay with me at gun point.." But his expression didn't changed.. I sighed.. "What do you mean by 'damn cute smile'?" I got close to him.. "By 'damn cute smile' I mean the smile you gave me today morning.." He stayed silent.. I wanna peck his lips..

"HEY YOUU" I flinched and looked at the person who just shouted at me.. Who else do you think it can be? Joy.. She must have heard what happened yesterday from other students.. She looked as if she is going to eat me alive.. "From when the fuck you started keeping secrets from me?" she glanced Jungkook.. and Jungkook seemed liked confused with the situation.. I haven't told her about my Mom's second wedding and all.. It's embarrassing..

I took a deep breath and hold jungkook's arm.. "I know I'm late to introduce you to him.. But here we go.. meet Jungkook.. My boyfriend.. and Jungkook she is Joy.. my best friend.." Jungkook just bowed his head in respect.. Oh god! he is so formal.. Joy just stared blankly.. She sighed and dragged me away from Jungkook.. "Well Mr.Boyfriend of Jia.. Can I steal her from you? Wait..why am I even asking.. Oyy.. I'm taking her away.. If you want to be lovey dovey with her.. be it after university.. she is mine in university.." with that she started walking holding my wrist.. I chuckled seeing her reaction..

I turned back to see Jungkook.. Waved my hand at him.. And there you go.. That 'damn cute smile' appears on his face again.. he waved back.. after entering class Joy sat beside me and crossed her hands at her chest.. "I want to know each and everything.. That's it" I chuckled softly.. I'm sorry Joy.. for the first time.. I'm going to lie to you..

I shrug.. "It just happened.." "what do you mean by 'just happened'.. I swear Jia I'm gonna kill you if you don't reply me properly.." I chuckled again.. "okay.. So.. Do you remember.. the guy from busan.. With whom I had my 'one and only' one night stand..?" she thought for a bit.. and soon her face turned into surprised one..

"Right.. Don't tell me he is that guy.." I nodded.. "Jungkook is the same guy.. He recently changed university and I came to know about his name and all.. And.. he proposed me.. And I said yes.. That's all.." I said.. she was still shocked.. "Don't worry.. We have just started dating yesterday.." She sighed.. "I thought you were lying to me from long time.." I smiled.. Cause I knew I'm lying to my best friend.. But I'm too embarrass to tell her the truth.. What would I say? I'm attracted to my 'Stepbrother'? It's not porn were it's normal to fuck your stepbrother.. It's a reality we live in.. you can't just fuck your stepbrother like that..