Chapter 41: A witness unto Me

"Your Majesty, please I have another question to ask if You don't mind," Jedidiah asked.

"Sure, what is your question Jedidiah?" Replied the Creator.

"A- am I one of Your chosen heirs?" Jedidiah asked fearfully. He was so scared, it was as though he could hear his own heart beating. However, it wasn't because he is currently a mere wisp of consciousness that was molded to look like his body by the Creator...

"Yes, you are. It is not a bad thing. In honesty, you should be happy that I picked you to be one of my heirs." The Creator replied teasingly.

"Oh, but...why me? There are trillions, and counting, more creatures than I. Why me? What do I have to offer?" Jedidiah asked inquisitively.

"That is a question only you can answer. You may not have the answer for it now. However, when you do, you will remember this day." The Creator answered.

"Follow me, I want to show you something," The Creator said as He looked at Jedidiah below.

Obediently, he followed the Creator. Yet again, the space fabric tore apart. However, it was different than before. This time, both Jedidiah and the Creator were in space. It was amazing, Jedidiah could see all sorts of planets and stars from where they were standing.

Intrigued by the beauty and size of the planets, Jedidiah was pointing at all the different types of planets his eyes could see. "Woah, which planet is this? And that" which planet over there?" Jedidiah asked amusingly. His eyes were so amused, it looked as though it was about to fall out.

Patient and kind, the Creator answered Jedidiah's questions one after another. He even took Jedidiah to some stars which were not yet discovered by any race. They were really beautiful. Some looked purplish but had beautiful colors which danced gracefully around the stars. Some other stars were able to give off emotional effects unlike any other. Some stars even seemed to be singing! Yes, singing.

Although they didn't have mouths, beautiful rhythmic voices could be heard from the stars. Hearing the melodic voices from the stars, Jedidiah felt at peace within himself. He was so relaxed, he cherished these moments as though he wanted them to last forever.

Unfortunately for him, his moment of peace was cut short by the Creator.

"Jedidiah, look here, something is about to happen." The Creator said as he pointed towards a certain direction to guide Jedidiah's vision.

Looking towards the direction pointed out for him by the Creator, Jedidiah noticed something. A pillar of multi-colored glory shot out from a plant! However, contrary to Jedidiah's thoughts, something more spectacular happened. All the major suns and moons aligned themselves up in a straight line. Not only that but the 7 major suns and moons of different planetary systems emitted glory which shut down towards the quickly approaching glory from a planet below.

Not long after, BOOM! The two pillars of glory collided together which subsequently set off a huge explosion that rang across the entire universe! The force of the collision was so great, that Jedidiah himself could feel a little bit of the ravaging energy from the explosion.

Luckily for him, the Creator was benevolent(kind) enough to reduce the impact force for Jedidiah. If not, there's no telling what could have happened to him. Yes, even in the current state he was in.

After the devastating explosion, something was shining within as the cosmic fog cleared out. It was a whole new set of constellations. This constellation was different from any other constellation of stars Jedidiah had seen because they looked more visually appealing and costly than any other.