Omnilock School begins!

Chapter 10

Omnilock School Begins!

"Alright everyone, get ready. Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day. Nothing should be delayed, or else there will be unfathomable consequences! You are all dismissed, you can all go to your quarters now" Kuld said as he watched the congregation vanish before his presence.

"Huh, what a day. I implore you guys to go rest before the dread of tomorrow hits you. Haha...I'll go report to the master first before I return back to my quarters" Kuld said to the panel of High Judges.

"Okay, it is well. Tell Master I said that He has nothing to be worried about, we will take good care of this institution for Him and NO ONE WILL DARE REFUTE IT" Púrpura said to Kuld before she left to her resting place.

"Very well, I'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight." Kuninkaan replied before he left.

"Well said, let me know what he says tomorrow. This week has really been something. Haha," Zöld replied as she laughed.

"Will do, goodnight," Kuld said to Zöld as he watched her vanish.

"Goodnight" A wisp of calm dancing wind whispered into Kuld's ears as he was leaving.

***

Somewhere in the starry galaxy, Samson was jubilantly rejoicing at what seemed to be slightly bigger than a super planet.

"Hahaha...Finally, I have finished. I've finally finished! 200 years, Oh, what a long time. Well, it was worth it in the end. Haha," Samson laughed joyously as danced around the ground.

200 years ago, the once small realm that was the size of a palm was now bigger than a super-sized planet! What an amazing feat Solomon had accomplished. In this realm, there were numerous mountains. There were beautiful, vibrant forests that were almost competing with the infinite garden the Creator created! The rivers were shining like sparkling wine as the sun rays reflected above. The temperature was just right. Not too warm, and not too cold. In total, this realm is just the ideal perfect place for outgoers, hikers, sightseers, and mountain climbers.

"Finally, time for me to start making my people, the Samsonians. I will make them the most powerful race in the entire galaxy. Every race must fear and dread them." Solomon said as a silver aura was burning from his eyes.

***

High above the clouds, there was an envoy standing on top of a thick white cloud. He was looking down at the cities below, on the ground. He was wearing a white garment with golden designs at the ends of the clothes with a purple sash that ran diagonally across his chest. He had a Royal blue tattoo on his right hand.

Looking down below, he slowly landed in the city square. There were merchant stores, malls, and people moving in all directions. Series of conversations could also be heard. Ishmael looked at the congregation and said "Rejoice with me, everyone! My name is Ishmael. I am an envoy for Omnilock school. I have come to announce the grand opening of this prestigious school!" Ishmael announced to the busy congregation before him.

After this announcement, the sea of people gradually turned and looked at Ishmael. They all seemed to be surprised by his authoritative might.

In the midst of the crowd, a voice rang out, "Sir. Ishmael, I am lord Rian. I heard your announcement, and I wanted to inquire why a lofty figure like you will choose to grace my lowly city today above other mega-cities?" lord Rian asked inquisitively as he dared not to be arrogant before Ishmael.

"I came here not only to announce the beginning of Omnilock school, but to recruit students of all races, and backgrounds," Ishmael replied solemnly.