Competition #2(Incomplete)

The following day, almost all civilians in the whole district came to watch.

Fans and families of individuals came to cheer on their family members. Some higher level school scout envoys came in search of a chance to recruit talents from this competition. The seats were filled, and tickets sold out. The spectators were overflowing as they even reached up to the streets. In reverence to the county laws, no martial practitioner was allowed to fly to watch the games.

In the arena, the anchor John Coal was there. He wore a matt black suit with golden chains and shiny flat shoes. "Welcome everyone, as we know it, today is the day of the final trial. Please, kindly stand up and clap for this wonderful set of students before you."

As John says so, the congregation of people all stand up on their feet as they clapped whole heartedly for the participants.

"Thank you so much, you can all sit down now. Today, only the top 20 will be competing against each other. Only the top 2 will get a chance to advance to the regional competition where they will compete against people from different counties. Alright folks, let's get this competition started! Only for participants are allowed in the arena." John announced.

After his announcement, the first set of students entered the arena. All eyes were glued to them. Everyone was thrilled waiting for someone to make a fancy move.

"Hoaqin Shadow strike!" A participant in grey clothes shouted as he quickly struck an opponent with his surprise attack. His punch was incredibly fast, only leaving a visible after shadow of the path in which it came from.

Fearing that he would strike again, the other competitors quickly moved aside. While another participant fell on the ground holding his chest as he howled in pain.

As time passed, the congregation came to an uproar. Omnilock School had won first place! Not just that, but the top 400 participants were all students of Omnilock! That is, the top 5% of all the participants were from Omnilock School alone! Never in the history of martial district competitions has any school carried such a victorious win. It can be said that this is the first school since the beginning of creation to have ever attained such a feat. Plus, this was also the common trend in many other planets across the whole galaxy!

Just like that, news of Omnilock school's victory started to become popular amongst many. Some thought it was all a lie until they watched the recorded data. Only then did people start realizing the prestige of Omnilock School. Even some school elders left in hopes to get recruited as an official in Omnilock school, but like the others, they were sent back. Some schools were even envious to the point they planned to kill students of Omnilock if they ever made it to the regionals or continental. This is so, because if the students of Omnilock were to make it to the planetary competitions, Omnilock school will be one of the most undisputed strongmen in the whole galaxy. People would have to think for hours before they acted against the students of Omnilock. This is due to the fact that not any ordinary school can accept students of waste talents, and make them dragons? Even the elite of the elite schools can't even dare to make such moves.

The news was so great that some people, some kings, royalty, mayors, and more came searching for the families of the students from Omnilock to apologize for their grievances. However, to their great contempt, they were nowhere to be found because the guards of Omnilock school had already been deployed to retrieve and protect the families of Omnilock students. That being said, Omnilock officially made settlements for these families and declared the areas surrounding each as a vasal city of Omnilock school. How daring! That being said, this meant that Omnilock school had a total of 49,950 cities under them all over the galaxy! This type of unrestrained action provoked the anger of many governments! By doing this, Omnilock school was basically announcing itself independent from any and every 'super government' This also included the Universal Court!