Competition #1

After the examination trials were done, all the recruits were given a tour around the whole realm. While that was going on, the 4 high judges sat down together as they were discussing their next plan on the agenda.

"Okay, now the new recruits are finally here, it's time to 'vanish' from the public eye. We need to take time and focus on each student individually. We need all hands on deck on this one. Everyone; the teachers, the guards, the envoys, and guards can all teach the students. Together, they are enough to focus on a majority of students." Kuninkaan suggested.

"We can also make all them swear a blood contract. With this, we can freely copy and release all the different types of arts, techniques, and skills they need to improve. We must not spare any effort, these are our pride. They symbolize everything this school will ever stand for. Who knows, maybe one day, we will be so great that we will be a sect. Haha," Púrpura said as she laughed heartily.

"You're right. We have to start as soon as possible! Plus, don't we have 5 years until the martial art school competitions start? And the year after that is the Mystic and Elementalist competitions. We must make sure we shock the WHOLE GALAXY!" Zöld said with a burning passion in her eyes.

"All right then, let's get to work. In these competitions, we must take them all by surprise." Kuld said as he laughed.

"I suggest we teach them martial arts first. This way, their bodies will be fit enough to go into their natural branches. What do you guys think?" Kuld asked

"I mean, there are different roads in martial arts. There are different types of martial art cultivators. Why don't we just train them in the specific bodies or path fit for them?" Zöld asked innocently

"Yes, but we also need to teach them stealth and breathing techniques. Plus, if any of the skills conflict with their bloodline talent, we can simply make more skills that can do better. One that complements both the bloodline and the martial arts. This way, none of our students stray from their desired martial path." Kuninkaan chimed in.

"I have an even better idea. Why not teach all of it? Mystic or Arcrance arts; which is the practice of strictly magic arts such as telekinesis and bloodline arts. Elemental arts; which is the study and practice of four elements of matter: earth, water, air, and fire. Martial arts; which is the study and practice of cultivation. We can then make a program that would combine all of these into one art. This type of art can be made and strictly taught in Omnilock school. It would be called abominable arts. We can also add everything you guys have said into these arts too! What do you all think?" Púrpura suggested with her chest puffed up with a sense of pride and confidence in her words.

"I think I'm speaking on the behalf of the other high judges here. We like it, and we will implement this as the core structure of study in the school. Thank you." Kuld said calmly.

"You're welcome" Púrpura replied as she was unable to contain her joy.

****

2 Days after,

The plan of study was announced. The students were shocked at the wide variety of options their school gave them. However, since they are the first set of students, they were all automatically enrolled into the abominable arts department as a major. This way, everyone will be on the same stage. Plus, since every student is under 10 years old, they will have the choice to enter another program later in the future when they are older. However, for now, they will all be enrolled into the abominable arts program as a foundation for whatever program they may desire in the future.

In the classes, some students could be seen learning the foundations of the three various arts. Many of these students were so serious and studious. They put in every effort to listen more attentively every day. In the martial world, outside in the fields, other students could be seen practicing martial arts. They sited on mats meditating as they practiced the qi condensing forms. Through this, they can build their foundation for cultivation.