So dead

"We've been through the whole book twice. We've got absolutely nothing." I groaned sitting next to Aspen on her bed. "There's gotta be something. We just have to dig deeper." She huffed putting her head in her hands. "We've hit a blank, there's nothing left. We went through everything. Read our best options again."

"Laxative in their drinks, thumbtacks on the toilet seat, plastic wrap on the toilet seat, hair dye in shampoo, bucket of syrup on the bathroom door and fan full of feathers, and buckets of fire ants outside their dorm room." She read off the list we made that were our top options. "All beginner pranks. We could do so much better." I thought about what we could do with out getting us sent home.

"We have done so much better. We can't do any good ones or we'll get sent home. Most the shit we do is like illegal. We'd never get away with it here." Aspen rolled her eyes and I piped up with an idea. "How about we do all those ideas?" I suggested and she looked at me confused.

"We put laxative in their drinks, they'll have to go to the bathroom, the thumbtacks will be on the toilet seat, plus the plastic wrap. They'll want to shower it off, then comes the hair dye in the shampoo, after they get out of the shower they'll leave the bathroom, down falls the syrup and out flys the feathers. By then they'll probably have enough and run out of the dorm to be meet by a nice bucket of ants, fire ants."

"That's perfect!"

And that's exactly what happened...

-

We set everything up just how we planned it. We stole a key from Emily's nightstand, and one key unlocks each dorm. We had to get a lot of supplies, but I met a cool girl on the track team who's mom works for the cafeteria. She got us a couple gallons of syrup and plastic wrap.

Then we bought a whole bunch of feathers, thumbtacks, hair dye, and laxative. Which was very awkward trying to explain to the lady why we needed all of these things.

"Now where the hell do we get fire ants?" I sighed while putting the bags down on Aspens bed. "Ok, so get this, Biancas boyfriend knows a guy at the animal exhibit across the street, and they're all for helping us with the prank. I called in a couple favors with them earlier." She winked at me while making money signs with her hands. "Sweet!"

After that we just set everything up. We waited until they left for practice and started up on each dorm. They have extra long practices before a game so we'd have more than enough time.

They all have the same routine too. So it'll all happen at the same time.

We mixed the drinks and set everything in the bathroom up. Once they get inside the dorms we'll set up the buckets of ants outside their doors.

-

"Now we wait." Aspen sighed leaning back against a wall near the doors. We just got finished putting all the ants outside of each door. All the Iceland players are inside their dorms hopefully going along with the plan.

"Connie is gonna kill us if she finds out." I spoke up and Aspen laughed. "Totally. We're so dead."

"So dead." I repeated it sitting down next to her.

-

After a while we heard multiple screams and doors opening. About three Iceland players came toppling out of each room. Every one of them was covered in syrup, feathers, and had pink heads. We heard a series of 'ow' as they all held up their towels from around their waists. "Are these ants?" One exclaimed while Aspen and I had to cover each others mouths to hide our laughs.

They all ran towards the stairs jumping, yelling, and I think I may have saw one or two of them crying. I couldn't of asked for a better reaction.

"That was priceless. I'm laughing so hard, tears are coming out of my eyes- look!" Aspen said in between laughs, and I looked over to see multiple tears falling down her face. "You too!" She giggled and I felt around my face and wiped off tears from under my eyes. I didn't even realize I was crying. "That was...brilliant." I took a deep breath after trying to contain my laughter.

"You think they saw us?" Aspen questioned while we walked towards the elevators. "I doubt it. They were too busy crying."

"I'd give anything to see that again." Aspen sighed while the elevator reached our floor. "Pay up, biatch." I smirked holding up a camera and waving it around. "No way!" She gasped while going to grab the camera. "Hey, I said pay up." I stuck my hand out as we made our way towards my dorm. "I wasn't serious, dumbass." She smacked my hand away and I rolled my eyes.

"Gimmie that camera. I'm gonna watch that shit on replay." Aspen snatched the camera from my grip, and I just rolled my eyes, again, while I too out my key card to open the door. "Where've you guys been? Banksie came by again, and boy, for the one who fucked up he sure seems depressed." Larson shook his head while sitting up on his bed.

"He should be." Aspen scoffed throwing herself onto my bed. I sat next to Larson on his bed I turned to face him, "I, on the other hand, couldn't be better. Check out what I got. Aspen, camera." I nodded to the girl who tossed the camera over to me and I played the footage for the boy.

"Holy shit. What a bunch of wussies." He laughed and I laid my held in his lap. "I'm tired. Who knew getting revenge was so tiring." I groaned while he ran his fingers through the ends of my hair. "Ew. I didn't come here to third wheel. I'm outta here. Don't have too much fun." Aspen quickly dismissed herself and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm bored." I whined sitting up and then face planting into Alex's pillows. "We've got interviews soon. Exciting stuff." He joked and I sighed while getting up. "Guess we better get ready then."

-
ive got a science quiz tomorrow an sits only been a week

it's really easy so far so I should be good

im so scared