Arpita and Maya brought the wedding cake and placed it in front of the couple. Anu squealed like a little girl, looking at the cake, and hugged both of them, while Harsh chuckled looking at her. This is what made him fall deeply for her—her childish nature. 

And our Avi was admiring his wife; she prepared the cake despite her tiredness.

Harsh asked her if she could prepare the wedding cake for them, as Anu always wanted to cut one during her wedding. But as the time was short and the arrangements were made by their parents, he thought he couldn't make it up. When Maya brought cake for them yesterday, he really loved the taste of the cake. So he asked Maya whether she could make one. She was hesitant at first, as there would be many people. And it would be embarrassing if the cake didn't come out perfectly. But Harsh assured her. He even blackmailed her, saying that they would either cut the cake made by her or they would just drop it. He and Anu even suggested she start a business, as her baking skills are too good and she just needs a little polish.

That's what Vani asked her yesterday. What did she think about starting a business of her own? Anu called her, informed her, and told her to ask Maya. At first, Anu thought of telling Avinav, but then she thought it would be better if Maya told him on her own. 

Avi was busy with his work, and by the time Maya went to their room, he was asleep due to tiredness. Maya thought to tell him in the morning, but then they went to Surya's house because of the chaos that happened there. She just told him about the wedding cake while they were returning home. And he encouraged her and assured her not to worry too much. He even helped her while she was baking the cake. This time, like a good boy, he didn't eat the cake, as she was already tense.

Avinav called Harsh and asked him about their preferences. Harsh told them to make a simple one.

Harsh and Anu cut the cake together and fed each other

Harsh and Anu cut the cake together and fed each other. Anu happily fed Maya and thanked her. Maya's tension flew away as soon as she saw the satisfied look on Anu and Harsh's faces.

Maya looked at Avi, who showed his thumbs up. She gave him a small smile, moved towards him, and stood beside him. She was adjusting the pallu of her saree while Avi was busy admiring his wife.