Planning

I have a plan, and an amazing plan at that if I do say so myself.

I'm going to run away. Amazing, right?

My parents don't care what happens to me and I don't have any friends that know where I live. Actually I don't really have any friends. Not that it matters, since it kinda helps me in this situation.

I plan on running away after the slime incident. Then Midoriya will hopefully be too focused on training to notice I'm gone. Bakugo probably will notice, but won't care. If I'm feeling extra paranoid, I'll send the school an email saying that I'm transferring to a boarding school in America or some bullshit like that.

I'll pack a duffel bag with everything I own , which isn't much. This includes three sets of clothing, a hairbrush, my computer, a few flash drives, and a LOT money. The reason I have money at all is because of a online business gone right.

My parents had to buy me a computer because I needed it for school and they didn't want anyone getting suspicious and think that our family is anything but perfect. It wasn't a very good computer, but it was useable. I took many online classes right after I got it because you never know when you'll need that information.

I soon came across a lesson called Hacking 101. I took the class and learned that it was very easy and super fun to do. So now hackings a hobby of mine and sometimes, when my parents don't feed me for more than a few day, I'll sell information to underground hero. I found a website that most underground heroes and a few vigilantes are on. Most of them are on there for info gathering, so I made a post on the homepage saying that I would give anyone information on villain groups, drug dealers, human trafficking rings etc. if they paid me a bit of money. The website had a way for people to transfer money to their people built into it. It's basically like an untraceable PayPal. Soon the questions and offers came rolling in. My biggest client though was, surprise surprise, Eraserhead. Although I was a bit hesitant to sell him information, I eventually came to the conclusion that it wouldn't mess up the plot. Online my alias is Tenkūjin. It means Sky god, which I mean I kinda am.

I don't know what I'll do when I'm out of the house, but I'm going to try and stay away from the main characters. I'll definitely continue my hacking business. Maybe I'll finally interact with my favorite client, Eraserhead bit since I'll be in the streets, but that'll be it.

I don't belong in this world, so I'll act like I'm invisible while canon is going on. I want to help people like Eri but it's too risky. What if I fuck up canon so badly with that one little action, that the villains win the war? Or the hero commission doesn't get fucked up? It'll be all my fault and I don't want that. So I'll be a coward and run away from my problems.

So I wanted to put a chapter just for Sora's future plans and a bit more backstory on her. I also wanted to Showa bit of her mindset of being put into this world. I don't think any of you even realizes how stressful it would be know them future, but also like her.

Not only was she abused in her first life, but she also has shitty parents in her second life. Because of this she basically has no self worth at all. She doesn't have any confidence and has very bad anxiety and depression problems. She thinks that if she touches canon at all, that she'll mess something up and someone might die or something because of her.

Anyways.......

Do you think that Mr. Pencil-tip and
Sora will meet soon?

How did you guys like this chapter?

Please give me feedback, if you could.

Bye ~