So, you like her or what?

You and Charles got to escape the castle, only in the evening next day. It was somewhere around 6pm, you weren't sure, but Alex as always, begged you to stay, saying things like, "I get it that, Charles does this stupid escape idea, but you?" Sometimes, it's annoying that he thinks you're totally weak just because you're 1 year younger than him, and other times, you find it comforting that someone actually cares for you and your safety. 

                                                           You were walking on the street with Charles, and suddenly you heard horse hoofs loudly banning on the stone road under it's feet. You turned around seeing that same girl from yesterday running towards you with a fishing pole behind her back with a carrot on it. Charles and you ran beside her as she tried squabbling out what was happening with her, you could sense that she was still angry at you two for earlier.

                                                                  *Earlier that day* 

                                 You were sitting in a tree on one of the branches, while Charles layed across one of the other branches on the tree. Charles was talking loudly about the ice cream he bought you earlier as suddenly you covered his mouth, cause you heard someone walking closer to the tree. The tree was by a dusty road that led out of town and many people walked by here, but whoever was there this time, was someone they need to look out for. Then, once that person came into view, you sighed a sigh of relief as you saw that same girl acting weird in front of her pets. 

                                              Charles started laughing from all her horrible acting and that caused the tree to shake and the girl looked up to the tree to see you and Charles. "You?" she asked with awe. "What are you two doing here?" You smiled and answered, "We could ask you the same question." "Well, it's reasonable!" she fought back. "My house is down the road." Charles chuckled and said, "Yeah, and we came here to rest and rewind ourselves, but all of a sudden, you come over with your play and we aren't resting as you see." She flushed white all of a sudden and retorted, "But you know it's totally not mannerly to stalk a girl while she's walking down the street." Charles jumped down from the tree and fakely replied, "Well forgive me Miss, but, then, why did you go to the castle earlier today?" 

                                                      She started stuttering from the sudden question as Charles smirked and looked in her eyes, "Just admit it, you went there to see me?" She stuttered out a no and Charles took her by the wrist and pulled her back to town, you followed them from behind. 

                                                                       *Time Skip* 

              You were now back in town and Charles concluded that she lied to him, but the girl kept on denying and it ended up with a fight where Charles had ended up with you by the fountain and the girl frustrated as whatever. 

                                                                   *Back to reality*

                                     You and Charles jumped on the horse and pulled it's mane back until it stopped. That horse was honestly pretty strong since it took you some great power to stop it. Charles jumped off the horse and the girl immediantly ran towards him and hugged him. She whispered something and then pushed away from him, saying, "Sorry." You looked at her with a sympathetic smile and answered, "For what? We helped you, it's our job." A light blush covered her cheeks as she was embaressed for what happened. "The weird situation we are in now..............." was all you could here from her, as Charles pointed to the statue in front of them, that you earlier today had a fight by. 

                                                 He looked shamefully at the girl as she looked up towards him. "You were right when you said I was a liar. My real name is Charles, and I'm not the prince's fencing partner, and my sister isn't the prince's studying partner, and her name is Alexandra." At first, you thought, she was gonna get mad at you two again, but after a couple of seconds she just smiled and said, "How funny. You're the namesake of the prince and princess." You sighed out of relief that she didn't figure out you were the prince and princess. But she just put up another fight and asked, "Are those your real names?!" Charles completely lost balance at the question and you jumped in saying, "Yes, of course, why would we lie to you?"

                                                              She just sighed and turned around saying that if you're lying then it's not her problem. She wasn't sure whether you were lying or not so she said she'll call you Charles the Lier, and Alexa the Lier. Honestly that pissed you off so bad, but then she turned around saying that her name was Cinderella. She smiled and ran towards the sunset, back home. You waved towards her, yelling, 'Goodbye.' Charles turned around seeing the time at the clock tower and nudged you to turn around. "It's gonna be 7 soon," you answered. "Yes, that's why we should get going," Charles finished. You sighed in unision and laughed at the coinscidence. 

                                                           "So, you like Cinderella?" you asked when you were done laughing. Charles backed away, but then looked back at you with a smirk. "You think I'm that stupid to fall in love with a girl I barely know?" You smiled and walked up to Charles, rubbing his head in a playful way. "That's my boy," you commented. "Hey, that's my line!" Charles infuriated.  You giggled and said, "Just make sure Alex doesn't figure that out, or you're doomed." He looked at you with a 'seriously' look and answered, "That's not funny." You chuckled and motioned him to follow you, as you both walked into the castle grounds. 

                                                                     *Time Skip*

                                                   You were walking in the castle, looking for Alex, since he was the last person you gave the keys to your rooms to. (cause you wanted your rooms locked, in case someone decided to break in your room, and you don't want people to dig through your things.)  While you were walking down the hall to find Alex, you reached up to Charles's ear and whispered, "I won't tell anyone."