Fairylaw

In magnolia's east forest, Ryker wakes up to see he's in bed. He looks around and see master asleep.

Porlyusica: it's about time your awake

He sees one of masters old friends porlyusica.

Ryker: hey porlyusica, it's been awhile.

Porlyusica: too long, your master is fine and is resting. Honestly he's gonna kill himself one Day.  Pushing himself so hard at his age.

Ryker: thanks so much for helping us.

Porlyusica: just get out of here, your friends need you. Seems phantom is attacking your guild.

Ryker growls and gets changed. He walks out and flys off. He sees the magnolia up ahead and sees.

Ryker: a giant robot.

Ryker flys over and he sees an opening. He flys through as he searched for Jose. He runs down a hall as walls of earth blocks his path. He looks around to see dragon killer.

Cole: well look who's up.

Ryker: good to see you dragon. Now where's your boss Jose.

Cole: upstairs but your not going anywhere.

Ryker: why don't you make me kid.

cole growls as he forms his fist into rock. It was sturdy as the earth as he charged at Ryker. Ryker does the same with his fist. Just as the two connected it destroyed the area around them. They jumps outside as they exchanging blows, jumping from object to object. While that Ryker could see Natsu fighting gajeel and smiles. He sends dragon into the ground. He lands just as the dust settles. cole gets up and laughs.

cole: do you even know why your doing this. 

Ryker: yeah for our friend.

cole: she hasn't told you. She's Lucy heartfilia, a royal girl. Her daddy wants her back, so he came to us.

Ryker: yeah I knew

cole: what

Ryker: it didn't take me long to discover that she's a royal, I even saw one of her pictures in a newspaper. 

cole: so why are you still protecting her.

Ryker: because, as long as she wears our mark, and is a friend she never be taken by force. 

cole laughs

cole: so that's it, wow you Fairytail scum are pathetic as you come

Ryker; I can say the same for you.

 Cole: what

Ryker: your in a guild that knows nothing about honor or loyalty, all you want is money. At first I felt enrage at what you did but then I realized, I feel bad for you. A kid who doesn't know any better that the people he watch. 

cole: shut up.

 Cole killer igniters into flames as scales form on his body. He explodes and attacks Ryker. He unleashed brutal blows at Ryker. He goes into the air and fires off a massive breath attack

cole: Cavern dragon roar

He sends Ryker through ground landing back into the same place. cole jumps down and looks at Ryker. He chuckles as he walks away. But then a beam of energy flowed over ryJet. He turns around. And see no Ryker getting up having his own scales, but they much smaller.

Ryker: time to show you what true power is. The power of the guild.

cole fired a massive breath attack but Ryker swats it away.