27☽︎|Plan|☾︎

"Hey it's okay." You said snuggling closer to your blonde boyfriend.

"But we....lost" Kei replied burying his head further into your chest.

"Hey it's alright we can always learns from our mistakes right?" You replied giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Tch I don't even know why I care it's just a club either ways." The male complained.

"It may be to you but the others it's not. To the it's a place of comfort and peacefulness. To others it's something thrilling and exiting. To others it's an passion! So at least try to understand your teammates." You argued.

Of course you cared for Kei's feelings but you also cared for the others feelings. You played volleyball once and it was thrilling!

"Tch"

"Okay okay well stop talking about it. But anyways you wanna hang out this weekend?" You asked.

"Sure."

"Great!" You spoke. You put a huge smile on gave him a peck on the cheek.

Then all of the sudden you head had an idea. A mischievous turn was put on your face.

You tickled his stomach and kiss his nape.

You chuckled and so you tickled more and gave him kisses.

"H-hey....stop....Hahahah...that tickles....s-stop..... hahahahahaha....stop... I s-said...s-st....STOP!" He yelled pushing which lead to you falling on the floor with your bead sheets.

"OUCH!" You grabbed a pillow and bet him up with it.

"YOU COULD HAVE PUSHED SOFTER YOU BIG FLAT STICK TREE!!" You yelled hitting him.

"Okay okay okay!" He chuckled.

He grabbed you waist and pulled you closer.

"Thanks" He simply said.

"Well I don't know what I did for you to say that but your welcome! I'll be here for you always!" You explained giving him a small smile.

***

"Goodnight Mrs.(L/n)." Tsukishima chirped.

"Ah goodnight Tsukishima! Oh and. Tsukishima come here for a sec." Your mother asked wiping her hands on her apron from washing the dishes.

He came closer.

"This weekend it's (y/n)'s birthday. I want to throw a suprise birthday so could you plan a date for the day. Just for the day." Your mother asked.

"Of course. I'll probably get her around 8 if you'd like." The blonde male suggested.

You mother nodded and bid him a goodbye.

***

"Hey Kei wanna go to the coffee shop that opened up recently?" You asked.

"Sorry I can't." He replied softly.

"Hey Tsukishima are you ready to go?" Kiyoko asked.

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow." The blonde male spoke waving.

You stood with wide eyes.

Why was he going with Kiyoko?

Is he cheating?

What in the world is going on?

You sighed a bid everyone goodbye.

You walked to the coffee shop and saw a bakery where both Tsukishima and Kiyoko where. You saw her feed him a piece of cake. You looked away and tried to hold your composure. You thought that you would be mature and talk about it with later on.