13☽︎ Thinking and the date☾︎

"No way" the only words that could be formed where now said in the thick tension.

" Hola (y/n)~ Tanto tiempo sin ver nos. Cómo estás? (Hiya (y/n)~ Long time no see. How have you been?)" She said.

" Que quieres madre?(Well what do you want Mother?)" You said with your head looking down and hair covering your eyes.

"Bueno quería ver cómo estabas y también the quiero decir algo (Well I just wanted to see how you were doing and also there something I want to tell you.)" Your mother replied with her head down.

" Podemos hablar otro tiempo? necesito estar en otro lugar ahorita.(Can we talk another time? I really need to be somewhere right now.)" You replied to her as an emotionless look was on you face.

" Por favor déjame decirte esto ahorita. Lo voy asé lo más rápido posible.(Please let me say it now. I promise to make it quick!)" She pleaded.

You sighed as you opened the door wider and stayed sideways letting her in.

" Gracias! (Thank you!)"

" Si si. Entonces que es lo me quieres decir! (Yeah yeah. So what is you wanted to say?)" You asked with a softer tone.

Even though she has caused harm to you weather it be mentally or physically she was blinded by her father. But still it wasn't an Exuse to why she was treated horribly.

Deep down she still loved her.

"Bueno en primera quiero decir lo siento por ser un madre terrible. No tenía que dejar que tú padre me controla.lo siento por eso. Es pero que me puedes perdonar. En segunda you deje a tu padre asé tres años. Estuve tratando de encontré. Pregunté y alguien dijo que te veo. Entonces te quería preguntar si quieres vivir con migo. Todavía puedes ir a la escuela que quieres. Vivo una hora de aquí. Voy hacer lo que sea para que reparar te! (Well first off I'm really sorry for being such a horrible mother. I shouldn't have let your father control me. So I'm really sorry for that. I hope you can forgive. And second is I left your father about 3 years ago. I spent all this time to look for you. I asked and someone did find you. So I wanted to you to come live with me. I live about and hour from here so you can till go to the school you want to. So will you. I will do anything to repay you!)" She begged.

Silence stood there.

Did you want to or not.

"Umm me puedes dar tiempo de pensarlo? (Umm. Can you let me think about it please?)" You asked.

"Si claro! Voy a respetar cualquier decisión que tomes de todos modos. (Yeah sure! I will respect your decision anyways.)" Your mother said in a soft tone with a smile.

" Bien nomás dame tu número y te voy a tener una respuesta para mañana.(Alright well I have to go so just give me your number and you'll have an answer by tomorrow.)" You replied giving her your phone to type the contact.

She takes it and types her number as you do the same with her phone.

You say goodbye to eachother.

You fell onto your couch and heavy sighed. You just laid there thinking about it.

Knock knock

You walked up to the door seeing Iku there with a bouquet in his arms.

He wore a light red dress shirt with dark black jeans. And formal shoes. His hair with his bangs pulled back when the his man bun. He also wore contacts. He looked handsome.

"Oh um hey Nakagawa-sempai! You look great!" You spoke up with a little smile.

"You look great to (y/n)! And please call me Iku! Also here are some flowers for you." He said blushing and not making eye contact with you.

You simply giggled and smiled.

"Thank you very much let me just put them in a vase really quickly! While then please come in!" You said letting him in.

"Nice house you have (y/n)! Your parents Home?" He asked sitting down.

"Oh um no i live alone. Bu my mother came just a couple of minutes ago to live together. It's a bit complicated to explain why." You replied with a bit of sorrow.

"Oh I'm sorry to ask"

"Don't worry about it! I've accepted it. Anyways I'm finished so should we get going?" You inquired.

"Yeah sure! Lets get going." He said with a smile sticking his arm out. Which in response you interwinded your arm and his together.

***

"But yeah i was pretty good at volleyball. I love to play whenever I can! What about you? You play any sports?" You asked as you grabbed your spoon to eat.

"That nice! But I play football out of school. Since I am apart do the student Council i can't really join a club. But football is my favorite since it's so popular in my home country!" He replied with a small smile.

"Oh really! That's cool! What your home country? I always thought you were japanese." You spoke was the truth.

"Oh I am japanese but I'm also korean." He replied with pride.

"Really! That's cool! I'm also not fully japanese! Im part hispanic. I'm saying Hispanic since I never asked my mom were she was from. But I can speak spanish." You smiled.

"Fascinating! Maybe we can teach eachother the language. You can teach me spanish and I can teach you Korean." He suggested.

You nodded in joy.

Soon both of you ate your food from the restaurant you were both at.

***

Bed.

The thing you craved for the most.

You laid there in thought.

You had a great date with Iku but our didn't feel romantic feelings for him.

And then your mom.

You thought about it.

You were going to give her a chance.

She looked like she did change. And this way you didn't have to worry about work or money or anything like that. You could also get more sleep.

Soon you drifted to sleep.

Word Count: 1019