4☽︎|Distance|☾︎

It has been a month since the incident happened.

None of you talked at all.

Well expect for Nakamura who played tricks in you.

But at least you had Hinata and Kageyama.

It lunch time and the same as usual with Kageyama and Hinata. But instead they decided to show the gym they practiced at.

You saw that a who bunch of boy were there.

"Ahh look bro Hinata brought another Beauty!!!!" A guy said.

You looked and saw that the male had a some blonde locks in the middle while the rest was brown. His eyes sparkled along with the guy beside him who was almost bald.

"Um..Hi!..." You said awardly with a smile.

"(Y/n) this is the volleyball team! Tho we have one person missing his name is Tsukishima." Hinata said.

"Oh yeah I know him he's my classmate." You said with a small smile.

"Oh well why do you seem sad?" Hinata asked.

"Oh know I'm not sad it nothing really busy something else. But anyway it a pleasure to meet you all!" You said in a cheerful tone putting on a fake smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too!" They all replied.

Soon enough they all told you there names and got to know them. You learned witch year they went.

Soon it was time for class again.

"Well it nice meeting you all! I hope we can meet soon!" You said cheerfully.

Once you walked towards the classroom you saw a figure on your desk.

You walked closer and saw it was Yamaguchi. For the past few days he has tried to talk to you but you ignored it.

You took a deep breath and decided to give him a chance.

"Um hey Yamaguchi do you need something?" You asked gently with a small smile.

Yamaguchi looked away as his fist tighten and bowed.

"Gomen (Y/n)! I was wrong to not to trust you!I realized what Nakamura said was a lie. I caught her lie. And well when I told Tsukki he didn't believe me. But I'm really sorry (Y/n)!" Yamaguchi said.

You giggled.

"It alright Yams I don't mind it. Besides I would fall for it to I men the bruises did look real and so was her acting. But it's okay I forgive you! So we best friends again?" You asked with a smile.

The male stood up and looked at you shocked. His expression than went normal and gave a soft smile.

"Of course best friends!" He replied.

You gave a hug and he returned it back.

***

It was now the afternoon noon and today you had a day off so you decided to do some grocery shopping since your fridge was almost empty. And other hygiene items.

You walked to the pastry section to get a slice of cake.

And well guess who was there.

The salty cold dino.

Kei Tsukishima.

You eyes widen but then you shook your head and acted normal.

"Hi could I please have a slice of (cake flavor) please!" You asked while ignoring the blonde beside you.

Koi No Yokan [Kei Tsukishimaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें