Wrong. First thing Tori did is. She brought Liz. Hence now the three of us are on the way to pick up balloon. Both are equally teasing me about Lee. Great. Oh, also we are going to pick up Alex and James as well. Nice. A family outing. As they take turns in teasing me, I look out the window remembering the first day I met Lee. When Silver brought me to the hangout. It feels so bizarre now remembering it, as if it was a long time ago. But in reality, it was just what maybe almost two years ago now. Wow time flew by, didn't it?

First things first. We bought balloons. Not one but multiple. Because well the shop sells a packet when they are not blown. So now I have I think twenty balloons. Well, they will help me decorate if I want to use them. While Tori and I were shopping for balloons and glitters for decoration Liz picked up the kids. Which is why I was greeted with thin arms as soon as I climbed back in the car. Alex settled herself on my lap nicely as soon as I sat in the car. This prompted James to start crying because Alex took my lap. So, I had to put both of them somehow on my lap in a car. Good thing I do not need much energy later. Oh wait, I do. Because I am the only one decorating the hangout for Lee. Sigh.

"Did you think I would not help you?" Jeff asked as soon as I stepped inside the hangout. I looked at him. Blinked a few times. Because I am certain I am imaging. Didn't I ask him to come to the hangout later? Also, how does he know I need help decorating?

"Damn I told him Kris." Zach says. What? He is here too. How? What is happening?

"Oh, you thought we didn't know?" June asks.

"No, no, she definitely thought we agreed not to come here till what time did you say Kris?" Alice asks in a teasing manner. Now I am really confused.

"Come on guys let's leave Kris alone for now. After all she wants alone time with her soon to be girlfriend." Danny teases and dances his eyebrows.

"So where am I hanging this one guys? Oh, hey Kris." Jake casually says as he saunters into this room. What?

"What? How? Why? Zach too. What is happening?"

"Oh no Kris' brain is short circuiting." Zach announces.

"Good one Zach." Jeff replies.

"No Jeffrey, I think he is telling the truth. Just look at Kris." Danny utters.

I am opening my mouth and closing it. Blinking then rubbing my eyes. Still frozen on the spot. How? Who told them? How do they know? Why do they know? Damn. My brain is buzzing. At one point I do not want my friends here to help me and not let Lee and I have some moment after I ask her. At the same time, I kind of want them there with me. Witnessing it. I feel like I am torn between these two things.

"Shut up Jeffrey. Look at her." Danny voice pierces my mind. No idea what they are talking about. But one thing is clear. I should not be torn between two things when one has clearly been chosen for me.

"How did you guys know?" I ask looking at Zach.

"We sort of deduced it. I mean with you and Charlie getting so cozy. Then with Zach teasing you about asking her. Coupled with the fact that we all knew you just finished with all the recording stuff. So, you know." Jake replies.

"Damn you guys and your deductions skills."

"Not mine Kris." Zach immediately replies. "It was all of them. You have good friends Kris." Zach smiles.

"I know Zachy. Even though they annoy me sometimes."

"That I would say comes with our right of friendship. Doesn't it Alice?" Jeff says. I smile. As Alice hits him.

"Shut up Jeff." Alice says.

"Yes. Shut up Jeff." Danny counters teasing Alice. I start to laugh seeing that. It does feel nice to have friends like them.