"I am not tried," Sehun replied.

"I know you want to be beside him. But he won't wake up soon. Until then you should get change your clothes and get some sleep. So you can be awake when he wake-up." Junmyeon said again.

"I won't go anywhere. Can you get me some clothes? And please tell Secretary Kim to come here. I have few things to discuss with him." Sehun asks from Junmyeon.

"Okay then. I will send your meal too." With that, Junmyeon leaves with some guards.

~

Fast forward to three months.

It's finally Kai's discharge day from the hospital. He has been here for three months. And Sehun being a good boyfriend he is doesn't leave his side for three weeks, practically living in Kai's hospital room. But he has to return to the palace because he has works piling on. Kai's wounds are now healed fully. And they run a lot of tests to confirm he is healthy again. He also starts to get mental therapy last month. It was Sehun's idea after seen him scream at night with having nightmares. But even though his wounds are healed doctors said he can't get back to his work again this soon. He has to rest for several months more and he is forbidden from doing heavy works.

"Omma, I can get change myself!" Kai whined little. Because his mother is trying to dress up again. He can dress up without others' help now. But his mom was scared if he will get his wounds open again.

"I know you can! But let me do this today. You won't have me around to do this again." His mom replied, helping him to shoves his hands into the sleeves of the shirt.

"Mm?" Kai looks at her confusedly

"You are going to the palace. Pyeha asks personally from us to get you back to the palace." He replied looking at her elder son. Knowing smirk on her face.

"You know-"

"OPPA! HYUNG!" he gets disturbed by an excited voice coming from the entrance of the room. They look at Younger children of the Kim family running to them.

"Eun-bi! Kka-bi!" Kai smiles at his younger siblings. He was beyond happy when he gets to know his parents did marry again and now he has his own twins.

"Oppa, are you ready to go home? Eun bi asks sitting beside his elder brother.

"How did you guys came here? Where is Appa?" Mrs. Kim asks looking at the door.

"Appa is coming with Pyeha. They are talking and walking slowly. So we came here with Jongdae Oppa." Eun-bi replied.

"Oh really?" Kai's face bright hearing his boyfriend's name.

"Kai-ah, I will talk with you another time. Now get ready, they will be here soon." Kai's mother said handing him his pants.

Kai went to the washroom to get a change.

"Hyung, can't you come home? We miss you." Kka-bi sulks when they get to know Kai is going to the palace.

"Hyung will come to visit you guys soon, okay? And you two can come to the palace on weekends or holidays." Kai replied hugging his sister and brother. Eun-bi looks at Sehun to get confirmation.

"Yes, you two can come to the palace any time," Sehun said seen Eun-Bi looking at him.

~

Kai was guided into Sehun's bedroom after they return to the palace. Despite Kai had been here the millionth time, it's his first time after the timeline changed. Everything is the same as before. Only a few things are missing and some new things added. His and Sehun's photos and a large bed of King was the only difference from before.

He knows it is a big difference from this timeline. He remembers they start dating before enlist. And his parents, Chamberlain Junmyeon and Prince Luhan already knew about their relationship. It was so confusing before. Because he has two sets of memories and sometimes he doesn't know how to react. But with the time and the help of his boyfriend, he learns how to manage it.

"Get some rest. I will come later with your meal." Junmyeon said to him and left the room. But before he gets some time to look around, he heard the door get open again and familiar footsteps.

"Hey." Sehun walks toward younger and hugs him.

"Hey." Kai looks up at his boyfriend smiling.

"Do you remember those?" Sehun asks to point at photographs.

"Yes. Do we really start new? Don't we?" Kai asks resting his head on older's chest.

"Yes. All thanks to you." Sehun mutters kissing the crown of Kai's head.

"I will do it again if I have to," Kai mutters.

They stay like that few minutes hearing their heartbeats and calm breath.

They are starting on new. With memories and experience. And their love is growing.

+++++++++++