☆27☆ Family is never toxic

Depuis le début

"Oh my Caramel." He pulled her down and she sat on his lap.

"You are not to be in close contact with that weaning cow."

"Are you going to start dictating who I keep company with, Ryxel?"

"I already do." He diabolically smirked. His harsh voice laced with sheer pride.

"It's just that I want to be more specific now." He added.

"That is rude and so intrusive of you, Ryxel."

"I don't care, Caramel." He locked his gaze with hers.

"But-" she tried to protest but she stopped not even mid-way.

"No, Caramel. Don't say anything. I know where that sentence is heading to. It's another one of your defiance things that I am not going to allow."

"You get me?" He coolly asked and she nodded.

"Speak."His right thumb touched her left temple to direct her speech. He soothingly stroked and her eyes closed in stimuli to his touch. Her head repelled the action to infinity but her body adored and warmly consented to it. She badly wanted to get off of him but she couldn't.

He leaned in and with all her senses in wild stance, her lips parted in invitation to his. Her palms sweaty on his trousers, she moved in a little bit. Only a thin inch was left between their lips.

"I don't want you communicating to that Shaun guy." Ryxel's rough voice coldly fanned her pinna.

Her face wore absolute disappointment as her eyes opened and her lips sealed.

"I'm I clear?"

"Professionally at least?" She asked.

"Okay." He agreed with a huff.

"Fair enough."

"Okay, get your big ass off me and get to work." Ryxel mindlessly said.

"You first remove your big hand from around my waist." She retorted.

"Oh." He said realisation hitting him that he was still holding her. He immediately let his hand fall to his side and she stood up.

Karmale grabbed the third dinning chair away from Ryxel and started off with her work.

In the middle of it all, her phone buzzed to indicate an incoming message. She looked at Ryxel who was engrossed in whatever was on his laptop then at her phone.

Just as she was stretching her hand to pick it up.

"Give me that phone, Caramel." Ryxel said with his eyes never leaving his device.

"What? Why?"

"You have a lot to do and you want to reply a text that will eventually lead to a conversation. Before you know it she would have called and you won't finish your work in time. Pass me your phone."

"Fudge!" She cursed from within. "Okay, let me bring it." She painfully smiled.

She slowly stood up from her chair and pressed the hollow button on her phone to light up the screen and there was a very long message from Ella.

She read it and excitedly screamed, "Oh my God. Ryxel can I please first reply to this?"

"Phone, Caramel." With a bored expression, he stretched out his hand and she reluctantly placed her phone in his wide palm.

"This is so unfair." She shrugged and went back to her seat."

Her phone buzzed again. She elongated her neck so as to steal a glance at the new message before the screen went black again but Ryxel removed it from her side and put it on his other side.