Waking and torture

A bright light flickered on my eyelids as the lights of the cell and hall turn on, looking to the side I see sunstreaker is staring at the wall icy light blue eyes suddenly snap to me as if they felt me staring

A bright light flickered on my eyelids as the lights of the cell and hall turn on, looking to the side I see sunstreaker is staring at the wall icy light blue eyes suddenly snap to me as if they felt me staring. I quickly put my gaze to the ground hoping he didn't see me only for it to fail as I hear chains start to shift but knockout saves me as he walks up and talks on some sort of earpiece on his head "Megatron it seems that the Autobot has survived and is healed" some murmurs are heard on the other end the only word I can make out is torture which makes a shiver run down my spine at the thought of being beat by electric whips or whatever else they use. Soon the conversation on the head earpiece stops and knockout opens the cell and walks in and looks at sunstreaker. I let a sigh escape as he walks over to the Autobot only to gasp in horror as thumper runs up to knockouts foot and scratches a long streak of paint off, one thing I learned about being here is that knockout is kind of obsessed with his paint job quickly before he can notice thumper I run up to him and tell thumper to run my cat listens and disappears down the hall hopefully he will escape and live, or he will get squished. Knockout looks down at his foot and sees the scratch, "where did this come from fleshy!" Picking me up, I Yelp. Knockout then brings me up to his face and growls "I was going to take the Autobot but since your little slave wrecked my paint I think I'll be taking you" I look knockout straight in the eye and shrug "ok" the deception gives me a look "you're giving up already fleshy" nodding slightly I look at the ground from is hand and knockout walks out leaving the Autobot alone and closes the door, he then starts walking down the hall and soon stops at a door labelled interrogation I keep looking down hoping that the Decepticon would just think that I had given up and would not torture me too badly. Opening the door knockout walked in and put me on a human sized bed with straps to hold someone down it was sitting on what looks like a giant interrogation table soon knockout sat on a chair in the corner and shut off, and then his human form appeared on the table beside me before I could run he pushed me on the bed and strapped me down you ready to give megatron his answer pretty" knockout then took his human hand and carresed my face before grabbing my chin and tilting it up to look him in the eyes "once you give me the answer then I can, I have my fun" knockout then moved over to a computer which I never noticed and started typing stuff up on it after about ten minutes he turned back to look at me and smiled "you ready to answer the question" giving him a fake smile I go to speak only for the door to open as a vheicon comes over and speaks in the weird language knockout nods and turns back to me "it seems like are time is over fleshy megatron has called" giving a sigh of relief knockout calls over to vheicon "you get the truth serum" the vheichon nods and heads to a cuboard in the corner grabbing a vile of black liquid knockouts human form disappears in red sparks and his robot form leaves. Once knockout left the vheicon goes to sit in the chair and a human pops onto the counter with a needle of the black liquid, my heartbeat picks up in fear I hated needles "no please!, I'll tell you!" But it doesn't listen and walks forward and roughly grabs my arm as I fight, sinking the needle into my arm it only hurts for a second, but soon I feel dizzy.

I don't know how long passes until the door opens and in comes knockout and megatron they all crowd around me "lord megatron we gave the fleshy the truth serum it seems to be working" megatron smirks "very well let's see if your serum works" all I can do is watch as my head hurts a lot "now fleshy tell me where optimus prime is, and maybe we will spare your life" I want to say something snappy at them, but I can only tell the truth "I don't know" megatron face confronts into anger "knockout why won't it work!" knockout seems to shrink back at his master's anger "but it does work I tried it on Starscream, he admitted where he hid a stash of energon" megaton growls more loudly "are you saying we have the wrong human!" knockout nods and Megatron raises his hand only to slam it down on the table shaking me "the human has the marks she has to be the one!" knockout shrugs "I don't know maybe there is more than one, or maybe it has a tattoo as the humans say"Megatron turns back to me "do you have a tattoo human!" I want to say yes, but I can't, I shake my head no Megatron growls even louder "throw the human in the cell, but before you do that give it an injury" knockout is about to ask why "just do it!" grabbing me out of the bed knockout takes his claws and leaves a large gash in my stomach making me cry out in pain "now take it to the cell" Megatron growls out before leaving. knockout walks out the hall with me in his hand my vision soon starts to go black as more blood seeps out of my wound right before I feel darkness take me I hear the cell open and an enraged roar of anger.

When I come to it, I feel like shit gasping I look down at myself my shirt is ripped, but someone seems to have bandaged me look around to see who it might be I'm meet with icy blue eyes but not of a robot but of the human form of sunstreaker he is sitting on my left only about five feet apart from me, staring at me with a look of curiosity I believe, but it soon disappears as he speaks "I see your awake fleshy" he growls out, but it seems less angry in some way gentle almost I nod and then attempt to get up only to start to sway and soon fall except before I hit the ground in a flash of inhuman speed sunstreaker catches me gulping slightly I blush as his face is very close "I, um thank you" he smirks I wiggle in his grip trying to get out of his arms only to accidentally touch his chest and gasp softly he was very warm and had a great six-pack "your very hot why is that?" sunstreaker smirks even more "I know" he States arrogantly it's then that I notice what I said I start blushing even more "um that's not what I meant, I mean you're handsome and all but... Ugg never mind" sunstreakers smirk widens "I know I'm the most handsome mech on earth" rolling my eyes slightly at his words I start shifting more in his hands I look up at him again "um can I get down now?" sunstreaker nods and lets me down "go to sleep" he then says after I have walked over to the corner I listen and sit against the wall and soon fall asleep hoping the next day a miracle would happen if only I knew.

Words 1306