#10.Let me heal your wounds

...
Suddenly, Jungkook approached the boy rapidly, he put his arms around Taehyung's small waist and pulled the amazed boy close to him. His face pressed on the crook of Taehyung's silky neck, inhaling the pretty boy's scent. Jungkook hugged the feminine body more tightly...

He didn't notice Taehyung's crying state earlier due to drinking so much made his eyes obscured, he just knew that all he wanted now was to be comforted by this soft boy. Jungkook was already mesmerized by Taehyung's beautiful figure at the first sight at the reception, his emotional eyes when the stairs stumbled down, his silky index finger healed Jungkook's wound, and the pure soft smile which melted the opponent's heart. All of that was the definition of the word "peace" for Jungkook.

The boy's silence, virtuous and fragile personality made Jungkook felt like Taehyung would never be able to hurt someone or scheme anybody's downfall; the only person he could totally trust and wanted to protect in this brutal world, in the harsh business and the dangerous underground.

For a while later, Taehyung felt the embrace around him loosened but replaced by a strong impact weighed down on him.

"Ah.." - Taehyung whimpered

It was such a sudden that he hadn't prepared yet, the weight's effect made him took a few steps backward and almost fall but he quickly grabbed the hem of Jungkook's blazer and receded one leg in order to prop up the weight which could be as twice as him.

Taehyung was gasping for breath, felt so worried if the other was ok, he thought Jungkook fainted but then he heard a... snore.

The fact was that Jungkook didn't faint or anything, he was just sleeping well on the boy's warm body while digging his face in the crook of the older's neck.
Taehyung could feel the other's hot breath exhaling steadily on his skin made him tingled.

He pulled a wry face due to the terrible sore in his throat because he had just made a small "Ah" sound earlier. Actually, Taehyung wasn't born mute, it was the consequence of the plane crash 7 years ago. The doctor concluded his gullet and the frenulum of his tongue were severely damaged that speaking out loud was impossible even if it had been through surgery. Some small, hoarse sounds could be made in the throat but she advised him not to do it since it would bring an awful pain to his gullet.

Taehyung was gradually stabilized when the pain had completely gone away, he then realized that they were standing at the opened door and the madam usually checked the tunnel at night. He rapidly tried his best to drag the unconscious body and drop Jungkook down on the bed, the opponent budged a bit but instantly fell back to sleep. Since Taehyung's bed was small, Jungkook had covered all the space of his little mattress.

Taehyung sighed and blanketed the sleeping man cause he remembered  Jungkook felt cold the last time he came here, bet that this rich guy wasn't used to sleeping in this harsh weather especially it was in winter. Taehyung intended to sleep on the bench but immediately found that it wasn't fit so the only place was the cold ground.

.

.

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night due to the cold. The thin blanket obviously wasn't enough for the freeze of winter. His head ached terribly and he was still sleepy when he heard a rustling sound

"What!? Did I hear it wrong!? No one is admitted to enter my bedroom without permission!? Is that a thief?!?!?" - he was eventually wide awake now

After the drunkenness and sleepiness were dissipated, Jungkook realized that this wasn't his luxurious room. Through the twinkle light from the old lamp, he followed the wall and found the switch to turn the light on. He adjusted his eyes to the sudden light and was amazed to see a small figure curling up on the ground next to the opposite side of the bed.
Through the prominent blue fluffy ball, he could easily recognize the older. Taehyung slightly raised his head, looked at Jungkook with his squinted eyes due to the light.