#3.Obedient

...he was stiffened at the sight

No one is perfect but maybe God has forgotten this boy, he was indeed a flawless statue, every curve on his face was like being sculptured perfectly by a professional artist. The small, straight nose with a tiny mole on it looked so intriguing that everyone would like to bite it softly. His smooth white skin can even compare with the baby's skin, the light skin color contributed to highlighting his pink, soft, and plumpy lips which were opening a little bit apart due to a slight startle because of the sudden call. His shiny doe eyes opened widely revealed two brown, crystal-clear orbs which were staring right at Jungkook with a confused face.

"cute" - Jungkook thought, still lost in the opponent's beauty

Jungkook then realized he had stared at the boy for almost five minutes, he expected the boy to reply something such as "how can I help you, sir" but one more minute passed, the silence still engulfed them

"Sorry?" - Jungkook said again breaking the silence

And again, there was no response but this time the blue-haired boy raised his eyebrow and lowered his head indicated Jungkook continued to say what he wanted

"Ah...so where's madam?" - Jungkook said coldly, also a bit sternly because he was uncomfortable about how unprofessional the boy was in customer care for not opening his mouth and talk to the customer.

The boy was slightly taken aback like a small puppy by Jungkook's severe look and also strict voice, the light fear could be seen in his beautiful eyes. He then rapidly bowed and ran in the door behind the reception desk looking for madam.

"Why is he looked so scared previously? Am I being too strict?" - Jungkook wondered and felt a bit guilty for scaring the small boy whose figure looked exactly like a fragile glass that could be broken by any strength of impact.

Not long after that, the woman who Jungkook was looking for eventually came out from the same door which the pretty boy ran in, her looking could indicate that she was above 50 years old and was an experienced, sharp and very uneasy person, of course, that's why she could manage the whole whorehouse by herself.

"Oh hi, long time no see Mr.Jeon" - the madam greeted Jungkook with a wide smile on her face, knowing that she was going to received plenty of money from this man. Jungkook nodded and smiled back, he saw her confused gaze around him finding for someone

"And also ... may I ask where's your Lily?" - she then uttered after failed to find the girl

"Ah -- she was no longer be mine anymore so check your words out madam, I emitted her this evening" - Jungkook said steadily remembered Lily's annoying attitude

"Ahhhh ... and...so ... do you come here to..." - the madam said warily, sweats forming on her crease forehead. Jungkook was smart enough to understand what she was scared of

"I'm just here to have some relaxation, not to get my cashback so don't worry, also the decision to buy her is by myself so there's no excuse I could get my money back madam" - Jungkook words made the madam sighed in a big relief because the money 419 (for one night) was fine but the total price paid to possess someone was a lot, she couldn't imagine losing that bunch of money.

"Oh God thank you Mr.Jeon, you're always gentle and lucid" - the madam bowed at Jungkook, she then continued: "And so, as you said you come here for the purpose of having some relaxes, I want to suggest you some of those..." - she said in a graceful tone while bending down the reception desk to take out a book which could be called as "menu".

When she was finding it, the previous pretty boy walked out of the door. Their gazes met each other again. And again, Jungkook is mesmerized by that indefectible, the boy slightly startled, he quickly bowed to Jungkook and turned his head away, continued his way

"Why is he acting like I'm a devil huh?" - Jungkook thought

"Quickly Taehyung! he has waited for you for so long, just mentally prepared, I don't think he would be easy and forgive you this time..."

Jungkook heard a girl approached the feminine blue-haired boy with her loud voice and frighten plastered her face.

"Taehyung - such a beautiful name like his aspect but who is waiting for him? who is going to be difficult on that fragile boy? - wait - what - it's not even my business tho" - Jungkook thought to himself while heaving a sigh not know what he had just thought of.

"How can I help you, sir?" - the madam said, hearing Jungkook's slight sigh

"Ah nothing" - Jungkook quickly replied, didn't intend to talk about the pretty boy to the madam

"If you need something just tell me, our whorehouse is honored to serve you to the fullest, Mr.Jeon" she smiled, then continued "Ah may I ask you what's your matter with Lily? So I can learn from what happened and find you the one who fits your taste"

Since Lily was one of the best here, every man who met her used to like her and fell frantically in love with her, that was why the madam had been thinking a lot and decided to arrange Lily for this vital customer. But things didn't go really well between them, she wondered what's wrong with her "best-seller" to Jungkook.

"She was annoying, that's all, I'm has been exhausted due to plenty of works but more depressed cause her voice" - Jungkook coldly said, not mean to scold.

"Oh I see, so sorry sir, that's my fault to had chosen you the one who couldn't satisfy you" - the madam said, bowing for an apology. "So may I find you a reticent one?"

"Sounds good, and also obedient please" - Jungkook commanded

"Not a problem, sir"
When the madam heard the word "obedient", all her mind was up on one and the only boy - Taehyung. He was beautiful, obedient, and very very virtuous that couldn't imagine he can physically hurt someone. But unfortunately, he lost his voice due to a plane crash, with that gorgeous face he still wasn't in the "best-sellers" cause the majority of customers want to hear the moans from the opponent while having sex which intrigues them a lot.

On the other hand, he was attractive by his timidity, myriad customers found it interesting to fuck someone who was still reluctant and scared, and "someone" here was exactly Taehyung, he was still new to this kind of act but "the timid he was the raging the customers".

The madam felt bad for him cause of how cruel the customers were but to compare with those customers, the madam was crueler, she could help and protect that feminine, pure boy but she was blind to money, money to her was everything.

"I think I have one that absolutely fits your description, sir"

.

.

.

__________________________
[1182 words]
Please vote for me
Your vote is my biggest motivation
💜💜💚💚