#8.Arguement

...
The door suddenly burst opened, revealed a weak, skinny man due to smoking so much

"Taehyung baby, I come for yo--" - Liam's raucous voice startled the pretty boy. Taehyung stood up instantly and looked at the guy with frightening eyes, Jungkook could clearly saw the small hands were shaking.

"Hey don't be that panicked" - Liam whispered softly while approaching Taehyung
"Or else, I will think that you're definitely cheating on me" - he ground his teeth, the voice changed 180 degrees. Liam wrapped his arm around Taehyung's small waist and squeezed it vigorously made the boy winced in pain.

"You are hurting him" - Jungkook said sternly, standing up and looked at the familiar guy who could be considered as his enemy with two furious eyes

"If you weren't his lover, I would absolutely pull your hand out of him and teach you a lesson brat" - Jungkook tried to calm down since he was a stranger, he didn't have the right to intervene in their love relationship.

"It's not your busine- Ohhhhhhh such a coincidence, so honored to meet you here, Mr.Jeon" - Liam said while raising a hand to the air, waited for the opponent to shake.

Jungkook knew Liam was trying to boil his blood cause it was obvious that Liam had seen Jungkook at first but he intentionally ignored him and then now acted like he genuinely hadn't seen Jungkook. Unlucky for Liam, if Jungkook foamed with rage just by that small trick, he wouldn't become a mafia's boss now.

"As rumored, The Jeon Mafia's boss is so cold hahaha" - Liam put his hand down and sickly laughed after a while of embarrassment for not receiving a shake from the opponent. Jungkook face preserved the cold expression, didn't mind reacting at the drug-addicted man.

"Hahaha... Anyway, thanks for worrying about my Taehyung but it's not your business so you can go now sir" - Liam said sarcastically, acting like he was polite.

Liam was detestable in Jungkook's eyes since he was working for Jacob's gang and the main reason was that his aggressive, crazy personality caused many perturbing matters, which was completely an unpleasant and redoubtable adversary to Jungkook's gang.

"Of course I didn't intend to interfere in your love relationship but please go learning how to be gentle and polite to other people since you are the high director of a gang.
In case you couldn't genuinely do that, at least use your innate acting talent to treat others well" - Jungkook retorted calmly which made Liam flew into a temper.

Taehyung whose head was down all the time suddenly raised up with a surprised face at the word "love relationship" but then immediately lowered his head back to the previous position.

"Ohh so now you're worried about me too, it's my honor but may I repeat: It's not your business too, sir. And oh my God, the Jeon mafia's boss has just taught me how to treat people well. Really? After numerous popular incidents of killing and torturing people from your gang?" - Liam sneered

"Do you need anyone to consolidate the definition of "gang" or "mafia"? By the way, the numerous incidents you mentioned were the punishment for the one who deserved it and it was the underground's operating rules.
I have never tortured the innocent especially womenfolk or the fragile such as this boy.
Don't slap yourself in the face since Jacob's gang is popular with using dirty plans to survive in the mafia's world" - Jungkook coldly said made the opponent speechless in anger.

*ring *ring
Jungkook took out his vibrating phone: Dad

"I have to go now. Bye Taehyung" - he said and went out of the room, left an amazed Taehyung "How did he know my name?"

The moment Jungkook exited the room, the pretty boy wished him to stay since he didn't want to be alone with this dangerous Liam. Taehyung didn't know why he felt so safe being with that handsome guy, maybe because Jungkook had spontaneously saved him earlier, at least it's safer than accompany Liam.

Liam brought Taehyung out of his mind with a furious gaze which scared the fragile boy

"I knew it would happen, haiss I forgot to beg the madam for more bandages again" - Taehyung thought, felt sad for his miserable life.

.

"What's the matter, Dad?"

"The director of Jeon Company has already departed, try to arrange your schedule and meet him for discussing our big coming project"

"Ok dad" - Jungkook replied, going to cut off the conversation

"Wait, why am I hearing loud music at your place. You should be at your home at this late" - Jungkook's dad said sternly

"Haisss I'm grown up, just go out to run on some errands dad"

"Don't forget your image is important especially since you are engaged recently. Paparazzi everywhere, you know I wouldn't be easy if you made any scandal which affects our company son" - he warned

"I know I know, I already intend to go home before you call. See you at the company dad" - Jungkook said and quickly cut off the phone.

"Take me home" - Jungkook commanded Hosek when he got in the car

"Home?" - Hoseok asked

"Yeah?" - Jungkook said confusedly

"Do you mean the penthouse?"

"Penthouse what? What's wrong with you" - Jungkook absolutely oblivious of what the opponent saying

"The penthouse which your dad offered you and lady Lee as an engagement gift" - Hoseok said, confused why his boss didn't know about it

Jungkook wasn't happy about receiving that gift, his father always tried to make him and lady Lee be in a real relationship, not just a mere association for business because he wanted his son to be happy, too.

Jungkook knew it, but for him, he approved the marriage totally because of the company and their relationship would always be a business's association, no more no less.

"Sir?"

Jungkook ultimately loaded, he completely forgot about that house since they weren't allowed to use it before the wedding. But even if it was after the wedding, Jungkook didn't think he would go there.

"I remembered, but never call it home again, I'm not used to it. Anyway, I mean the hideout, take me to the hideout now"

"Ok sir"
.

After about thirty minutes, they reached a big mansion located in a remote area. Since it was late, the mansion was engulfed by the dark except for the main lobby.

Jungkook came into the elevator, transported to the highest floor which has only two rooms: the boss's workroom and the "pet" room.

He came into the "pet" room, even though he didn't have one at the moment, it could be considered as his bedroom. Jungkook opened the linen closet which was filled with black, grey, white suits and pyjamas, he took a shower and changed his clothes. Jungkook was going to ready for bed when a message popped up on his phone

"I'm at the mansion's gate now"

.

.

.

______________________________
[1148 words]
Thanks for reading ❤️
Vote for me
💜💜💚💚