Jung hwan

Soon class was going to start so yn and jessi sat in their places.
"BAAAA" someone shouted behind yn and jessi. Jessi just looked back to who it was and yn....
"AHHH WTF" yn screamed.

"Omo!" The person who scared yn now shouted by her scream.
"Yah jungkook tf , why would you do that" yn told breathing heavily.
"What the -you should've seen your face"jungkook was just laughing hardly.

"Shut up you coconut head"
"You shut up you duck weed"
"What did you say you bullshit"
"Now are you deaf you shit"

"Stop you idiots!" They both stopped after jessi shouted at them.

"Ok ok calm down gurl " jungkook said doing a calm down gesture. After that the trio sat in their places near each other.

"Yah , do you have a crush on Jung hwan?" Jungkook asked yn.
"What the-how do you know him" yn asked with a frown on her face.
"Well, we know his father but we don't certainly have a good relationship with him" jungkook said.

"Oh, why?" Yn asked. Jungkook sighed and told.
"Well his father is kinda not really....nice?" He told

Yn just stared at him "wtf are you talking about....I love him" yn told looking at her palm sighing .
"Wait- what , I mean I kinda knew but wow , it's gonna be tough for you but remember I'll always support you no matter what ,ok" jungkook told patting her shoulder.

"Thank you man , I'm so lucky to have you guys" yn said and hugged jungkook and jessi .
Soon after the classes ended yn and jessi went to see Jung hwan . They saw Jung hwan coming out of his class and went to him.

"Hello Jung hwan" yn said to junghwan and then jessi also said hi.
"Hi" and that's what he said .
They three went out of school and Jung hwan told them to go. Yn and jessi was confused but they didn't go and asked why.
Jung hwan just ignored them and went

Jung hwan pov
Why must I live like this , couldn't I have born in a normal family. I felt so bad not responding that much to yn and jessi or ignoring them just now. I saw yn that day...i still remember. How cute she was when she was scared and came to ask me for help...and how I pushed her away. I know people may think I am arrogant, rude , cold but I don't want to be like this . I am not like this . It's all because of my father.....

He did this , he made me be like this . My mom, she was beaten up by my father and I still feel like a monster for not being able to help her . I tried, I've always tried to but......I couldn't.

I am a monster
I am cruel
I don't deserve any love
So I will be like this and make people hate me so they won't be hurt
And I'll make yn hate me cause I don't want to make her suffer
Because I love yn....
______________________________
This chapter was pretty trash . I wasn't planned it to be like this but I didn't know what to do .I usually do it in the flow but I'm not satisfied with any of my chapter.
Don't forget to vote ( even if it's not mm mm)
Bye y'all