Tangled Threads of Trust

Start from the beginning

"Wait, what do you mean by inhuman?" Jungkook queried, confused. Sometimes, he couldn't understand Hoseok's thought process.

"I mean, have you seen him, Kook? His beauty isn't normal. He can't be human. He's too pretty to be real," Hoseok chuckled.

"Oh, yeah right, he is. By the way, hack into the network system as fast as possible. I need them to be cut off and stopped until we find the spies. We can't let them contact their boss," Jungkook said in a serious tone, as this was a crucial matter. they couldn't let anyone access the data.

"Yeah, I'm heading straight to the office to do it now. Ah! By the way, I didn't know the day would come when Jeon Jungkook would find a person beautiful. This is going to be fun," Hoseok said in amusement, a smirk on his face. Jungkook thought that he should stop Hoseok from spending time with Taehyung from now on, as he was becoming too much like him.

"Hobi hyung," Jungkook said calmly.

"Yes, Kook?"

"Get out,"

"Chill, boy. I'm just joking," Hoseok walked out while laughing.

"Aish, this man," Jungkook grumbled to himself, feeling a sense of dread wash over him as he thought about the long and difficult week ahead. 

"It's going to be a long, long week.  Alright, let's see."

______________________________________

Document number
14z68826

_____________
|.                 . |
|          Jimin |
|      Picture |
|.                    |
|. ___________|

Name: park Jimin

Parents: unknown /dead
Cause of death: unknown
Siblings :none
Family background: unknown
Friend : none
Work: Delivery driver
Childhood : unknown
More information :
Rised by park chin since he was 9, thrown out of the house At the age 15 , he used to leave in the street , taken by a random man for a week then he was sold to a rich man, he escaped at the age of 18

Last person seen with : park chin hae

When: 4 days ago

______________________________________

He was at a loss for words as he struggled to understand the situation. The necessary information was unknown to him, and all he knew was that his life had been a hard plight. But now that it was confirmed that he had been with Park Chin Hae four days ago, the same day his data was stolen, he felt a sense of relief and decided to wait a few days to speak with Jimin.

Lost in thought, he didn't even see Jin standing in front of him until he spoke.

 "You look like you're planning a murderer," he said with a frown. Confused, jungkook couldn't register what Jin had said. "That face, you only smile like that when you're planning something evil," Jin stated, looking straight into his eyes and pointing his index finger at his face as if trying to read his mind.

"Hey Jin hyung, I know what you're trying to do. We all know that you studied psychology or something like that. Stop reading me," he whined. Jin knew him better than any of his hyungs. He hadn't really studied psychology, but he could read them like they were an open book.

"Too late. Stay away from Jimin during these five days. We had a deal, or else..." Jin interrupted before he could finish his sentence. "No food for three days...Yeah, yeah, whatever. You know I'm a man of my word," he sometimes wished he could turn back time and be more mature than when he had met them. Maybe then they would take him seriously, like for Pete's sake, he was the mafia boss, but he turned into a teenage boy getting scolded by his mother whenever he was with them.