I played around with the ring and smiled at the fond memories.

" Your wrong... I am married, in fact I have a kid."

Everyone around me had their jaws on the floor.

Olivia and Sora were the first ones to snap out of it.

" Your actually married!" Olivia

" And you have a child!" Sora

" I want to meet him!" Olivia and Sora said at the same time.

" No.
" ~ Why not."
" first of all him is actually a she and is that your second question?"
" Wait No!"

" My second question is where are they?"
" The father is somewhere far away and my child is here actually."

" What?!" Everyone screams as I plug my ears in annoyance.

" Where is she?!" Olivia asked with her eyes burning into my soul.

" Is that your third question?"
" Yes." She immediately answered making me a little hesitant. I didn't know what to do.

" ~You promised" I sighed knowing this would eventually happen.

" Follow me."

As we all walked towards my daughter. She had white hair and her eyes were just like her dad's.

We finally made it to a door in the forest. I could hear some of them gasp.

" Master!" Nirvana
" You-" Azula
" but-" Zephyr
" You told us we couldn't enter the doors in the forest!" Titus yells.

" There's more than one?" Sora
" How many are there?" Corazan
" There are six doors in total." Rogue commented.

" You guys are only allowed to go into these doors when I'm with you... If you don't, most likely you'll die."

" What?! I'm so glad I decided to not open them." Olivia wipes the visible sweat on her face.

I walk up to the door with a sadden expression before turning my face back to a serious one.

" Opedgn thedage gadgate fadagor Idagi adagam yourdagor madgaster!" I speak the tongue of gods

" Opedgn thedage gadgate fadagor Idagi adagam yourdagor madgaster!" I speak the tongue of gods. Which confuesed everyone.

The door opens revealing a bright light and then a green field with flowers.

" Follow me and don't wander off

" Follow me and don't wander off. You can't leave without me either." They all nodded as I proceeded hesitantly.

As I grew closer the memories kept flashing and I started to tremble. I slowly but surely stopped and so did everyone else.

I wasn't ready to see her yet. Was she still as I remembered?

All these questions came into my mind. I was in my own little world until I felt a hand touch my shoulder.

" Master... I'm here, I'm with you." Rogue then stepped back and I continued to walk.

I could see a body in the distant. I knew who it was and I couldn't bear the sight. I stopped meters away from her.

" Precious?"
" Go on ahead." They all walked ahead and gasped at the sight. There laying in the green pasture was a little girl.

She had a white dress on with blood stains, but even in that she was gorgeous.

" What happen to her?" Olivia" You will have to ask me the next time I bring someone

" You will have to ask me the next time I bring someone."

" What's her name?" Sora asked as I can see her caress her face.

And I turn away from the sight. It is unbearable for a mother who can't do anything for their child.

" Her name is Ilaria. It means Joyful and happy... her dad loved that name. He told me that if he had a child that's the name he would give it."

They all smiled over the young girl.

Ilaria, mommy loves you.