xv. Bing! Bam! Boom!

Start from the beginning

"No kidding," Hiccup veered in next to her.

The babies swooped over the Twins who ducked Barf and Belch down just in time. They popped back up with wide-eyes and delightful gasps, watching the dragons pass.

"Whoa!" grinned Ruffnut. "What are those things?"

"They are loud and destructive dragons," stated Hiccup, ears still ringing. "We have to stop them."

"Au contraire," Tuff held up a finger in a posh voice. "We must own them."

"Immediately."

Hott finally joined, hair and helmet askew as he pulled Spikemoth up beside them. "Need any help?" he offered.

"Plenty," sighed Valkyrie, pointing after the Thunderdrums.

"Okay, what do I get out of it?"

She shot him a scowl. "How about not a punch in the face?"

"Wow, you woke up on the wrong side of the yak this morning..." his voice trailed off to see the Twins try to go after two babies at once, spreading Barf and Belch's necks out until they snapped back in and they went tumbling into Hoark's house.

Valkryie winced to see the Viking wake up and wave an angry fist. "Why does his house always get destroyed?"

She went to continue when a flaming Monstrous Nightmare swooped past. "HEY!" she shouted after Snotlout who dived in after the Thunderdrums. "I have right of way here!"

"No one follows your stupid flight-road rules!" Snotlout shouted back after her.

Valkyrie gritted her teeth and cried back down, "One day you'll be thanking me! That's a fine!"

"HA! Like you could catch me!" Snotlout turned around to face the front; his face dropped to see them heading straight towards the ocean as the Thunderdrums swooped back up. "Whoa! Whoa! Coming in too hot━pull up, pull up━!" Splash! Hookfang belly-flopped right into the ocean.

"I'm not even going to ask," said Astrid as she hovered in beside Valkryie.

"Nope, just wrangle them into the Academy."

"Got it━let's go, Stormfly!"

Valkyrie got back into the high-speed chase. She dipped Zephyr down and they zipped after the Thunderdrums. Her and Hiccup could perhaps only be the ones with the fastest dragons that could keep up. But these dragons were little, and they could evade them easier into small crevices and pop out onto the others. And Zephyr, with his large wingspan could barely keep up in the twist and turns of the village.

"SILENT SVEN!" she screamed at the Viking who was just pulling himself back up from his last endeavour with the Thunderdrums. "DUCK!" he dropped to his knees as they swooped past, glaring after them. Valkyrie winced. "SORRY SVEN!"

Mak and Erik━to no one's surprise━cheered the Thunderdrum's on in their destructive business. Until Asrifth had to pull them out of the way before the babies could split their eardrums from their roars. Valkyrie's father stepped out with her mother, both of them very confused━

"DUCK!" Hiccup shouted. Valkyrie's parents dropped down. "SORRY MISTER AND MISSES FRODE!"

(Gods, he's lucky they love him to bits, Valkyrie thought to herself).

Valkyrie almost had them, ready to cut them off when Stoick stepped in. She had to pull back, almost running right into the babies if Zephyr couldn't stop so well. But the force made her fall back off her saddle and hit the wood with a thud. She quickly covered her ears when Thornado let loose a blast that calmed the baby Thunderdrums down in an instant. They landed, shuffling together and hanging their heads down in apology.