Chapter 6

Kuroko had woken up and blushed when he saw how he and Akashi were cuddling and that's when said boy woke up.

"Good morning, Tetsuya" Kuroko tried to keep his posture.

"Morning." It was a fail since Akashi knew him too well.

Akashi smirked, "Are you flustered, Tetsuya~?"

Kuroko lightly blushed at how close Akashi had gotten and he lightly pushed him away.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. We have to get ready, school is starting soon." Akashi immediately got up, but not before yelling out.

"Can't lose my perfect attendance!" Kuroko chuckled and he proceeded to get ready as well.

------

"Good morning love birds!" Aomine yelled out when he saw Akashi and Kuroko walk towards the group.

"Morning," Kuroko answered.

"We should hang out after school and eat somewhere," Murasakibara suggested.

"I'm fine with that" Akashi answered

"Will Riko be there?" And Kuroko smiled at Momoi's question.

"Of course she will," Momoi smiled.

"Kuroko, why don't you have your lucky item of the day?" Midorima asked.

"Sorry, I don't really believe in that but thanks." Midorima hummed.

"Just be careful. Apparently, today is not a very good day for your sign." Kuroko sighed.

"Okay, I'll make sure to be careful" Midorima seemed pleased and stopped talking about the subject.

And that's when Kuroko realized that Midorima was holding a barbie doll.

He couldn't help but laugh loudly.

------

Kuroko was heading to lunch when he got pulled over.

"Are you Kuroko?" And when the bluenette turned around to look at the person who was talking, he realized it was a group of girls. He felt very uneasy, to say the least.

Akashi saw this and went up to Kuroko and held his waist possessively.

"Hey ladies, anything wrong?" The girl's demeanors immediately changed.

"Nope! We just wanted to ask what his name was!" Akashi was confused.

"His name is Kuroko and sadly we have to go... See you around, ladies." And Akahi pulled Kuroko along with him.

The girl who had pulled Kuroko narrowed her eyes.

"We have to do something about those two." The rest of the girls nodded in agreement and that's when the girl smirked.

"I have a plan, follow me."

------

"Yeah I know who she is, her name is like Yui or something like that" Momoi answered and Akashi huffed.

"She was very intrusive of people's personal space." Everyone rolled her eyes.

"You're a bit too possessive Akashicchin!" Kuroko giggled at Kise's response.

"Where's the lie?" And everyone but Akashi laughed lightly.

They were all so distracted in talking that they didn't notice Yui come up to their table.

When she set her tray down everyone turned to look at her.

"What are you doing here, Yui" Midorima asked and Yui smiled.