Chapter 2

Akashi was quite disappointed, he had been looking for Kuroko and Hanako for a while considering that he was in his second year of middle school. I just wanna find him... Akashi thought frustratingly.

People would think that it would be easy to find them with the large amount of money his father has, but having a rich parent also gave him disadvantages since by the looks of it he had paid someone to hide Kuroko and Hanako well.

Akashi got home early and he couldn't say he was happy at the sight he saw.

"Geez, can't keep it in your pants, father?" Masaomoi quickly got off the maid.

"Watch your mouth, Seijuuro." His father's voice had a tone that Akashi didn't like, at all.

"I will once you learn how incredibly pathetic you are, paying someone to sleep with you... That speaks a lot if you ask me." Masaomoi tried to stop Akashi from going to his room, too bad he tripped due to his unzipped pants.

Akashi got close to his dad and bent down to look at him.

"How pathetic." Masaomoi was left shook as his son left him.

------

Do you remember me? Kuroko thought while looking at his bracelet for the millionth time that day.

"It's time to eat, Tetsu!" Hanako had announced so her son would come down.

"I'm behind you mom-" Kuroko got interrupted by her mother yelling out.

"Jesus! You're gonna give me a heart attack one of these days Tetsu!" Hanko pointed somewhere.

"Your food's over there." Kuroko grabbed his food and ate his meal along with the vanilla milkshake his mom had made him.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Tetsuya?" Kuroko hesitated before asking.

"Do you think he remembers us?" Hanako paled.

"You know we can't talk about him-"

"I know!" Hanako looked shocked at Kuroko's tantrum.

"But I really miss him..." When Hanako turned to look at her son, his eyes were tearing up.

Hanako's expression softened and she went to give Kuroko a hug.

"I miss him too..." And the little family stayed like that for a while before proceeding to talk about fun memories they shared with their dear Akashi.

What they wouldn't have realized is that their old Akashi had changed. A lot.

------

"Get out dammit!" Akashi was fuming. First, he found his father sleeping with one of the maids, and now? They were all bothering him.

"B-but m-mas-"

"Out! If you don't want to get fired, leave!" The maid immediately had left.

Masaomoi had watched the whole interaction and knew he only had one option left. He had tried to give him new maids after Hanako had left but none of them did the job as the beautiful woman had done. He knew what he needed to do.

------

"Testsu! Can you answer my phone?" Kuroko got up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Is this Hanako's number?" Kuroko was confused.

"Yes, but who are you, sir?"

"It's Masaomoi, Seijuuro's father." Kuroko immediately lit up.