24||Doctor's orders

Start from the beginning

"Mutt? yes." the creature mutters. "Wild is to be debated..."

he sighs.

"How about... Benwolf!"

Jiro stares at him confused.

"Y'know... werewolf... benwolf..."

Jiro continues staring at him.

"Also its a play on Beowulf..."

she continues staring confused Ben has even read Beowulf.

"I can Know stuff!" he scoffs.

he's about to continue rationalizing when suddenly his sensitive nose is assaulted by the smell of smoke.

"I think there's a forest fire." Benwolf says as the two see black smoke emanating the treeline. "We should try to find 1-B students to help evacuate."

Benwolf smells something else

a pink gas slowly creeps across the floor

it smells dangerous

Benwolf scoops Jiro up in his arm and throws her on his back

"Ben what are you--" Jiro questions before being cut off

"HOLD ON!" Benwolf says as he gets on all fours and runs

Jiro quickly grabs onto Benwolf's Mane as they blitz through the trees away from the gas.

the canine crusader is making his way to the nearest scent

They run through the forest as fast as Benwolf can run

suddenly he's battered from the side slamming into a tree.

Jiro manages to roll softening her landing.

"JIRO!" Benwolf calls out

"TENNYSON!!!!" a voice responds dramaticlly.

with a thunderous crash an enormous bat lands as it's rider reveals himself.

"Ah young Tennyson, I was hoping my "Ratbug" would be able to sniff you out

"Ah young Tennyson, I was hoping my "Ratbug" would be able to sniff you out." he declares.

"What are you up to now Animo?" Benwolf growls. "Starting forest fires and gassing kids doesn't seem your MO."

Do you two... know each other?" Jiro asks confused by the situation.

"Is that a new form? I look forward to studying it further! preferably on a grey wolf or another canidae." Animo says ignoring her question.

"It's... a long story..." Benwolf sighs. "All you need to know is that he's bad news, especially in a forest with wildlife."