I was speechless. The way Dabi was defending her With his life, is she that important to him? Also hearing that there was more to the story that Hawks, my best friend, told me. Did he really do her like that? I felt like a prick but...I didn't know who to believe.

I started violently scratching my neck, this shit is stressing me out. "So? I can't wife that now."

"Don't act like a fucking child Tomura. That shit happened years ago, no one gives a fuck or even has them anymore. Fuck, did anyone even save them? They were on the GC for about 2 minutes."

"And? How do I know she isn't still like that huh? How do I know that she didn't send any other pics to more Mandem? " I sighed, removing Dabi's hands from my vest. He moved back, before re-lighting the zoot and taking a hit of it.

"Do you like her?" He asked me with a straight, serious face. I didn't know how to answer to that, of course I was feeling her and we kind of had a connection but that shit with Kiego. I don't even know anymore.

I ran my hair through my locks, leaning my head against the tree and closing me eyes. "I don't know."

He then took another hit, this time ghosting before continuing "That's not a good enough response. Yes or no?"

I took a deep breath and thought hard about the answer I was going to give Dabi. She seems like a calm, intelligent girl and she was fun to be around. not to mention she's fine as fuck.

But that shit with my guy... nah fuck it, they're my feelings, not Kiego's, just cause them two have history doesn't mean I shouldn't give her a chance.

"Yes I guess. I'm feeling her, I'd really like to get to know her. But I'm still unsure you get me?"

Touya let out a sigh before pinching the ridge of his nose "Ask her then."

I scoffed "What?"

The dude infront of me shrugged before passing my pree roll back to me and making his way back to the table. "Ask her, she's an honest girl she'll give you the truth."

Before I could say anything he once again stopped me by putting his hand up and turning his head back to me.

"If you really like her. Ask and Get to know her. Stop acting like a yute and making shit from the past change your perspective on people. She's a nice girl."

"Also, dont invite kiego to a motive again. I appreciate that we won but I don't fuck with him like that. He's still always looking for mixup, even at his big age." And with that he walked off.

Dabi was right, that stuff happened time ago and I should get to know her for myself, also at those times I do remember Hawks being a piece of shit. He was jeeting girls all the time while he was in a relationship, I honestly feel sorry for her.

But yeah, I'll give her a chance I guess. I looked around for her and saw she was still next to the the cage looking down at her phone, no sign of kiego though.

one I finished the zoot. I picked up my backpack from the table we were previously on and I walked up to her, still nervous and second guessing if I should really trust her. 'Enough of this shit Tomura. You've gotta man up, put your pride to the side for a sec' I said to myself before finally speaking.