Chapter 4

Beacon Academy, Morning

The woman who had walked into the scene (who had been introduced as Glynda Goodwitch) was shocked, but she had to repair all the damage that was done from the previous conflict...

Y/N: "LET ME OUT!"

...And she also had to imprison Y/N for the entirety of the night while she repaired everything.

Glynda: "Not until you explain what happened here!"

And eventually, morning had somehow rolled around without both of them noticing.

Ozpin: "Glynda... It's okay."

Ozpin appeared out of nowhere and limped to his desk while stepping on a few documents on his way there, as he was still recovering from his traumatic experience. Sitting down, he pulled out the scroll he placed in the drawer and laid it on top of the table.

Ozpin: "Let him out."

Glynda simply sighed and swiped her riding crop, which caused the purple sphere that was imprisoning Y/N to vanish into thin air, prompting him to stumble into the ground. Painfully, might I add.

Y/N: "OW!"

Landing on his back, Y/N got up with a grunt and sat down at one of the remaining chairs that were still standing. Turns out that he ended up knocking down way more furniture than he thought he had.

Y/N: "Ozpin, I am deeply sorry-"

Ozpin: "Just sign it."

Y/N: "Yes. If you'd excuse me."

Grabbing the scroll, Y/N merely put his "full" name before handing it out to Ozpin, who sighed and pocketed it before pulling out a document from under his desk. Of course, he had to take some precautions from now on, so he obviously put a fake name instead of his full name.

Ozpin: "Here are the shift hours. You can do whatever you want during your breaks, but please don't cause any more trouble for me. I already have to deal with your arrest charges, I do not want to deal with anything else."

Y/N merely bowed before standing up as Ozpin threw him a pair of keys which he fumbled with his hands for a while before grasping.

Y/N: "What's this?"

Ozpin: "Your room."

Y/N: "But, I already have an apartment."

Ozpin: "Then give me the keys back, if that's the case."

.

.

.

Y/N: "On second thought, no! I kindly accept your offer!"

Y/N happily walked into the elevator before clicking a small button which prompted the doors to close and left Ozpin and Glynda alone. Glynda looked at Ozpin with a questioning gaze, which caused him to look back at her.

Glynda: "...Does it hurt?"

Ozpin: "Very much so."

Glynda: "...Mm-hmm. Coward."

Ozpin: "What?"

Glynda: "Nothing."

-==========-

Beacon Academy

Y/N: "It is surprisingly calm today..."

Y/N decided it would be nice to familiarize himself with the layout of Beacon Academy, so he decided to walk around and appreciate the scenery. The few students that were present looked at him with questioning gazes before ignoring him and moving on with their day. They had bigger concerns to be worried about, after all.