Date

Peter swung into the window he was excited he was going out with Harry. "Peter Harry is here," May shouts. Peter put up on his red hoodie and blue jeans running down stairs almost running into Harry lucky he stopped only to become a blushing mess. What it possible for Harry to become more attractive. Harry has gray pant, a white shirt, and a blue jacket with gold lines. May chuckled," have fun boys be home by 11 Pm Peter." "Thanks love you bye May." Harry gabbed Peter's hand and they ran to the carnival. They went on the ferrous wheel and other rides. Then suddenly there was a crash and there was the rhino destroying a ride. People were screaming and fleeing. "Get the safety I got it," Peter ran to an empty tent to change. He soon swung in a spider man. "Hey rhino most people actually like the carnival," Peter said shooting webs at him. The rhino ram into him throwing him into a metal pole, but he didn't hit it. Luckily Harry has changed into his goblin gear and caught Peter. "Looks like you need a hand spidey," Harry. "Thanks hobgoblin," Peter said as he landed on the ground. Harry flew throwing his bomb at the rhino which caused him be pushed back at little as Peter punches him. Peter and Harry did a fist bump as they went back to battle. Peter was able to web up the rhino up. They soon disappeared changing into their regular clothes. "Seems like we can't just have a normal day," Peter said. "Normal is overrated," Harry said. "Now come on we still got the entire day,"as he dragged Peter along. Harry won Peter a spider plushy. They were walking back to Peter's place. "Thanks for the pushy by the way," Peter said hugging the plushy. "Your welcome," Harry said. "We should do this more often." "That I can agree with," Peter said blushing. They got to his front door," one of these day I should walk you home." "No, I like walking you home," Harry said. Harry got extremely close to Peter. Peter was bright red as Harry gave Peter a kiss. Peter wrapped his arms around Harry's should and kissed him back. Harry pulled away," well I guess this makes us official," Harry said.