Harry I'm screwed

Peter: hey Harry?
Harry: how the hell did you get my number and yes?
Peter: Max gave it to me and do you know how to stitch up a bullet wound.
Harry: get to the hospital now!
Peter: can't I'm broke.
Harry: tells him how to stitch up the wound.
Peter: thanks your a life savor.
Harry: how the hell did you get shot and I will be checking up on you.
Peter: I'm fine mom and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Harry: I worry for your well being.
Peter: I'm fine and do you want to hang out I don't really want to be alone.
Harry: tell me where you are I'll pick you up.
Harry drove there and found Peter leaning against a wall he got Peter in the vehicle. They got to Oscorp and watched a lot of movies ." Harry your suppose to be doing homework," Norman says then he sees Peter with dried blood on his pants. "Um what happened?" Norman asked concerned. "He got shot Harry said. Norman checked on Peter wound making sure that Harry stitches it up properly which he did he gave him some antibiotics for the wound so it wouldn't get infected. Peter soon fell asleep on Harry's shoulder completely out. When he woke up he smelled food," well since you seems like you will be staying for dinner food is ready,"Norman said. Peter then realize he laid on Harry," sorry," Peter said to Harry as he blushed. "Your fine," Harry said with a shrug.