Hobgoblin

"Come on I have to help Peter I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt," Harry said. "Ugg fine, but nothing to serious your still in training," Peter said finally giving in. "Oh come on I get kidnap most days I can defend myself," Harry states. "Well I can't have you getting hurt either," Peter said. "Well soon you'll have to just let me be," Harry said. "I know," Peter said. They were going around the city helping people around and decided to have lunch. Harry got pizza and they sat on the rooftop and ate. "I see why you love doing this," Harry said. "There is also another reason I had my powers when my uncle was killed I could have stopped him," Peter said tears down his cheek. Harry put his arm around Peter's shoulder allowing Peter to put his head in his shoulder. Unfortunately the comfort only last a few minutes before a bank siren started to blare and there was electricity everywhere. "It's Electra let's go stay away from her electric blasts," Peter said as he swung to the scene. Hey it's static to see you," Peter said. "Spider-Man and ah looks like you have a friend with you also no matter," Electra zapping to their direction. They both dodged the attack Harry threw pumpkin at her which sent a blast knocking g her down for a second. "No, you can't beat me," Electra shouted. "Yes we can now time to try my h2o shoots stay hydrated kids," Peter said as the water hit Electra which caused her to surge sending a blast everywhere. Suddenly half of a building started to fall Harry was right in the middle he tried to escape but the falling rubble was making it harder. Electra has disappeared somewhere," Harry, Peter said as he pushed him the rest of the way out getting hit by some the rubble on the way there. "Spidey you okay?" Harry asked after they tumbled out. "Yay just some of the stones hit me," Peter said. "We need to get to oscorp we'll track her down later," Harry said as he bridal carried Peter as they flew off to oscorp.