Dinner and walking home

"So Peter how school going for you?" Norman asked. "Oh it going really well Max is a genius even though if our professor Tomes, didn't turn into the vulture I believe he would have been a good teacher," Peter said. "So you and Harry have any classes together," Norman asked. "Yay and we also share a lab since the school is being remodeled," Peter explained. Harry just kept his mouth playing with his mash potatoes. "What you making there Harry?" Peter asked. "A sculpture of I don't know," Harry said. "So will Peter be staying the night?" Norman asked Peter. "I'ld love to, but I sort of have to get home," Peter explains. They ate Norman was really nice even though it seemed as if Harry was throwing daggers at him with his eyes. Harry walked Peter home the air was dead quiet it made Peter want to run. "Are you okay?" Peter asked. "I'm fine it's just still mad at my father he just makes it seem like nothing has happened it's annoying," Harry explained. "Hey it's fine your dad just didn't want to put the argument between you two with a guest my aunt does the same thing," Peter said. Harry smiles," thanks." "What are friends for?" Peter said. The flower from the changing trees covered the sidewalks and was getting onto their clothes and hair. "You have flowers in your hair," Harry said brushing them off. "You do too," Peter said. Harry ruffles his own hair and put the falling flowers in Peter's hair. "You look cuter with flowers in your hair then I ever would," Harry said. Peter blushed," um thanks well this is my house I'll see you later." They did a fist bump Peter went inside and Harry walked back home.