Reveal

Peter was exhausted he went back and forth from school to the oscorp building to bring Harry his homework. This entire week he wasn't able to sleep because of fighting bad guys left and right. Peter eyes kept dropping," pete you look exhausted come lay down and get some sleep," Harry said as he patted the bed. Peter put down the homework on the desk side as he dropped onto the bed and was out. Harry chuckled he looked over Peter to find more bruises they had been appearing more often they all linked to Spider-Man. Harry gulped he knew that one of these day Peter won't make it he needed to help him he was best his friend. He grabbed his sketch work and started to sketch a drawing of his design the hobgoblin it had black with gold armor. He had a gray metal mask with a gray hood gray leggings and gold armor around his chest. He could use his pumpkin bombs, fire sword, and his glibber. Peter slept all day and night til next day. He woke up eyes wide he saw Harry fiddling with his pumpkin bomb," what are you doing?" Peter asked. "Becoming useful and morning," Harry said. "Sorry," Peter stumbled out of bed wincing in pain. "Go back to bed you need your body to heal before you go back to patrol spidey," Harry. "Yay that should wait what did you just call me?" Peter asked. "Spidey as in Spider-Man," Harry said with a sly smile. "How?" Peter asked. "Made it obvious," Harry said. "You better not be doing anything stupid," Peter said. "Can't I help out a friend?" Harry asked. "But what if," Peter started. "No, I will not take no for an answer Pete," Harry said. Peter laid back on the bed," thanks Batman," said as he smiled. Harry looked at Peter getting up laying next to him cuddling him," anytime and if you need me I'll always be there.