Chapter 17

Happy new year

Warning: R Rated scene

Liah's POV

"Tyronne we both know I beat yo ass in monopoly, stop playing and give me my money" Jada yells

"Look all I need is a loan"

"Nigga there is no loan in monopoly"

"Well this game is stupid" Tyronne yells dropping his money

"Will you guys go home?" Latoya says to Tyronne and Jada

"Now I know this bitch ain't talking to me" Jada says
"Can't be talking to us like that" Tyronne says packing up the board game. I throw my money into the pile and watch as Tyronne and Jada put the pieces away.

"So yall staying for the campus countdown at main hall, there is supposed to be fireworks"

"Yeah"

"Oh great" Latoya mumbles loud enough for Jada to hear

"Jayla!"

"Yes mom"

"I don't like this bitch, and I swear I will cut her ass move her from me" Jayla brings her mom to the kitchen and Taylen walks out my room looking
suspicious.

"Taylen, what did you do in there?" He looks at me with his eyes widened before coughing and looking away nervously "uh nothing"

"Taylen, why were you in my room?" I stand up and he slowly backs up

"No reason"

"Taylen" I start to walk to my room door but he blocks me with his arm

"Taylen move"

"No"

"Taylen....move"

"Nope" I push Taylen to the side and open the door. The lights were dimmed
and there were scented candles everywhere. There were roses that decorate over the bed into a L+T=♡ and lightly playing in the background was beg for it by Chris Brown . Taylen wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly pulled me out of my jeans jacket before whispering "Happy three month anniversary." My jaw dropped opened as my shirt hit the floor and he started working his magic on my neck. He slammed the door closed pressing my body closer to him letting me feel his errection. The next thing to go was my bra and he stared at me with lust filling up his light hazel eyes as he pulled off his shirt showing his tanned body. I bit my lip slowly trying not to moan at just the way his body looked and he looked me up and down licking his lips.

"Those pants" He tugs them a bit "need
to go" before I can object he pulls them off me and I stand in front of him with just my red thong. He lifts up my body and carries me to the bed before throwing me on it and capturing my lips. Our lips dance together in harmony not taking a single break. I grind my hips into him and he groans before removing any piece of clothing between us. He pulls our lips away and goes back to working his magic on my neck.

"Shit Taylen, r-r-right there" He bites my neck lightly and i let out a louder moan before he moves to my breast. He wraps his tounge around the right one and grabs my ass letting me release another moan. He flips us over so he's on top before moving down my body towards my entrance.

"You ready for this" I nod and he starts
to tsk

"Nah liah I don't think you are" He lowers his head to my entrance and flicks it with his tounge

"S-Shit"

"Are you hungry liah?" He asks confusing me a bit

"No"