Love and War

Hey everyone. Welcome to Love and War. This book is the third one in the love and... series but you can just read this book because there is no need to read the others. But if you want a little background knowledge then i suggest you go check out Love and Basketball *The first Book* and the sequel Love and Happiness. I hope you enjoy and please leave some votes and comments because they are much appreciated - Nikki. J

Hey my name is Naomi Watts and I'm 18 years old and a senoir in high school. My favourite colour is aqua and I was born on July 28th. I drive a Hyundai Tiburon. I have a twin sister named Danaë but we Act NOTHING alike. She's wild and crazy while I'm shy and quiet. She's popular and I'm in the middle. I was pregnant at 15 and before you judge me it wasn't my idea to go have a child at 15 but I wouldn't change the outcome for anything in the world. My son Nathan is really smart and he's the kindest and cutest thing god has created. I don't like to mooch off my parents so I do have a good paying job and I can almost afford my own apartment. I wanna be a Rapper when I'm older like Missy Eliot and Eve

Hello amazing people, my name is Danaë watts but you already knew that. Um.... What can I tell you about me.... I'm team light skin, 18 years young. I'm a senior and born on July 28th. I really don't know what to say so.... Um.... Well I wanna own my own magazine when I'm older cause well.... Writing is life and yeah. So byyyye.

Hey my name is Lanay Brown and I'm 17 years old. My favourite colour is red and I was born on April 3rd. I drive a Mitsubishi Eclipse, I have an older brother and a younger one. I'm shy but also not shy it just depends on my mood. I wanna be a Dancer just like my mom because dance is my passion.

Hey my name is Kyamora Sparks and I'm 17 years old. My favourite colour is purple and I was born on October 10th. I drive a Pontiac G5 and I have a brother and a sister. I'm not shy at all actually I kinda like being in the spotlight which is why I wanna be a actress like queen latifah, Gabrielle Union and Keke Palmer. Um.... My memory is really good like I can remember things from when I was 3. Anyways that's it.

Hey, my peps, my name is Jamar Kingston and I'm 17 years old. My favorite colour is black and I was born on May 7th. I drive a Nissan Altima SE V6 and I have a younger brother named Jay. My Moms rarely home and when she is she is always drunk. So I got a job at "Music Maniac" and that's how the bills get paid. I don't take sympathy especially from stuck up people. When I'm older I wanna be a rapper just like Drake, Rick Ross and Kendrick.

Hey, what's popin, My name is Jermaine Jackson and I'm 18. My favorite color is purple and I was born on august 22nd (summer baby). I'm known as the nerd of my school but does it look like I care. Naaaaaaaah. I don't know what I wanna be when I'm older but I'm gonna be something nice. I have a baby sister name Destiny and she is 2 months but act like a five year old with her additude. Anyways I'm done so byyyye.

Heyyy yall, You guys can me Khay cause i dont answer to anything else....um.... I'm 18 years old ,i play basketball as a power forward (cause im just that good). I'm pretty short but my additute makes up for it. But lets get something straight. Just cause i got additute doesn't mean i sart stuff that don't need to be started. Just Saying. My friends say that im the female kevin heart which is a complement yet insult. Um.... i'm a pretty chill person, i have a boyfriend named Shad but goes by bow wow. Anyways that's all i really wanna say so later

Ayyye my name is Taylen, I'm 22 and I'm in university for business. That's right, University. I got hoes for days but only got one main chick named Liah, she a sexy ass chick but she is also my best friend so i gotta respect her. Um.... my best friends are Micheal, Nate and Brent. I've known Brent for the longest and me and him go way back.

Hey my name is Liah and I'm 22 also in university. Um.... let me describe myself.... I'm about 5'7 with a toasty brown skin completion. I'm thick in all the right places and I have big plump lips. My hair is dark brown that stops in the middle of my back. I have an amazing style and I can rock any type of heels you give me. My best friends are: Deandra, Camille and Natalie. When i'm older i'm going to be a TV Show host and have my own damn channel like oprah. (You feel me). Taylen and i have been friends since we were 7 years old and even then he had hoes, but as long as he knows that he can't treat me like one of them fuck and duck bitches me and him won't have a problem.....Oh my god daughter is named Kyamora and she tells me everything, oh at least i think she does. Anyways i think i done wrote to damn much so imma head off this....BYYYYYYYYYE.