Chapter 10

Danae's POV

"Alright students go with your partners and practise the song" Mr. H announces

Jemaine comes over to me and i act like i dont see him.

"you ready"

"yeah"

Jermaine sings his part of the song before i hop in and sing mine. The class suddenly got lower when we got to the chorous and as soon as we finished the song everyone was clapping and he bell rang. Thank god. We went straight to drama and our drama and dance teacher Mrs. Peters was asigning us partners. of course with my luck i got Jermaine and we had to pactise an arguing couple skit.

"for this skit to help you get in touch with your partner, use each others names" she told us

I pulled up my hair into a messy bun before going over the lines.

"Jermaine, you cheated, i'm done with you bullshit lies" i say reading off the paper

"you never let me explain"

I scoff "ha.....why would i let you explain, you cheated then tried to justify it"

"you never listen"

"i dont need to listen, your not my dad, brother nor my man"

this sounds fimiliar

Thats when i realize Jermaine and i were no longer reading off the paper

"Why don't you listen to me" he snaps

"Alright Jermaine, explain yourself, explain why i'm having feelings for you, explain why when i close my eyes i think of you, explain why i hate to go home because i think i might see omari there ready to rape me like he did Naomi. Can you explain that logic, can you explain that?"

"yeah, i can. Your scared.Scared to have feelings for me only for you to get hurt like you did in the past, scared to go through the pain you see your sister go through everyday and most importantly Scared to love"

"why did you do it?"
"now you wanna listen"

I shrug before answering "nothing wrong with talking"

"closure, closure for me and for Taylah, making sure that if i was getting into a relationship with you that i wouldn't want anyone else or still have mix feelings"

"do you?"

"no... i want you danae, you and you only. not your body, not your clothes, not your money but you and you alone"

"and thats how you act" Mrs. peter yells

I almost forgot i was still in her class

"there was emotion, passion, sexual frustration, love, hate, closure, anger,
sadness, tears everything in a les than five minute conversaion. Thats what i want to see. All those emotions." she says finally before dismissing the class with the bell. I grab my bag and leave quickly looking for the closest exit. Music class, no. Science class, no. Gym doors, yes. I grabbed my bag and hustled out the school. A few more steps, just a fewmore.

"Danae!" Jermaine yells after me

Great

He catches up quickly and pins me to my car.

"Look Danae, I like you iight, and you like me so stop being a stubborn ass and look for reasons to break us up. We work. You like me I like you" he says
"I'm sorry"

"Don't be, just know when I tear that p---"

"STUDENTS" Ms. Jennifer yelled "get in here right now". Jermaine wrapped his arms around my waist and directed me inside while whispering to me in my what he was gonna do to my body when we're alone making me flustered, hot and bothered. We went to the gymnasium and watched Kyamora on stage doing her acting. This girl is amazing.

Kyamoras POV

"Mom I love him" I yell while fake crying and running into Kaydens arms. Not by choice. When I feel his arms get lower I push them right back up and the crowd laughs.
"But baby you can't love him" My "mom" yells to me

"Hey hey hey who wants McDonald's" quincy yells coming onto the stage. Mr. H's mouth falls open and when Quincy realizes what happened I hear him mumble under his breath "This is the actual play isn't it". Not wanting to ruin the play I just throw lines out there.

"Mom you want me to marry this?" I say pointing to Quincy, "he doesn't even eat lobster, he eats.....McDonald's" I say acting posh and trying to avoid how much I was hungry

"So you don't want no fries" quincy asks making the crowd laugh

"No i don't"
growls at him. Oh hell nah.

"And you" I yell turning to Kayden "thinking your all this and that cause your a prince from a new kingdom, I hope you know I don't wanna marry you either" The crowd gasps and Kayden looks embarrassed

"What are you talking about hunny" he says grabbing my possesivly. That gives me an idea.

"I don't love you and I never will, you abuse me, hurt me and your nothing but a monster" I yell

"I.... I" he couldn't get anything else out because he swung a punch at me and because my reflects are amazing I dodged it. When i looked at him i realized he wasn't acting. He was really an abuser. Quincy launched himself at him and ad they brawled th
teacher was trying to stop them. I pulled them apart and continued saying my line but to a different person.

"I'll never love you, you hurt me emotional, mentally and almost physically" I say to Kayden before turning to Quincy "so about that Mcdonalds" The crowd laughs and we bow as they call curtain calls. We ended up getting a standing ovation. What a strange play.

Liah's POV

"Isiah, you wanna go catch a movie?" I ask laying on his chest

"Nah, I like this position better"

"Well I'm bored" I say making him kiss my forehead
"I'm sorry baby, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, let's go for a walk"

"Alright" He pushes me off him and runs out the room. Oh hell no. I chase after him and bump into Taylen and Latoya kissing. As I start to tumble back Isiah catches me and pulls me back up.

"You guys look really cute together" I say keeping my eyes on both Taylen and Latoya

"Uh.... we're not actually together" Taylen says

I smile "Oh your doing the friends with benefits thing, that's cute" Isiah pulls me away from them while hiding in a laugh. When we get far enough he starts laughing before kissing me.

"Liah I got to tell you something"

"What?"

"I don't know how your gonna respond though"

"Just tell me"

"I love you"