Chapter 1

Naomi's POV

Hear these words out my mouth now

Tell you how it's going down

Kelly E-v-e we comin' through and got 'em bowin' down

Ladies can you feel it

It's an athemn you can bounce around

Give you just a second take ya breath...

Bring it back now

I turned off my alarm and went straight to the bathroom to do my daily hygiene

60 Minutes Later

I came out the bathroom and went straight for my dresser. I threw on a
simple red panty and matching bra before putting on my white tee, my red and white varsity, black Jeggings and a pair of red converses. When i was satisfied with the way i looked, i went into the room that was connected to mine and picked up my son Nathan. Yes I have a son. But before you go judge me hear my story. It all started like this.

(Flashback)

3 years ago

Danaë's boyfriend Omari, Danaë and I were in his private soundproof studio fooling around and Omari wouldn't stop touching my thigh and grabbing my ass. Omari invited some of his other friends and to me they were kinda creepy. But then again so is Omari.
"Okay let's take 5, I need to use the bathroom. Baby where is it?" Danae asked

"J and T show her were it is"

" I kinda wanted you to show me" Danae frowned

"Be glad I'm letting you use it" Omari spat out

Danaë and Omari's friends leave and I sit on the opposite side of the couch as him. Omari smiles at me before coming closer and closer to the point where I just fell off the couch.

"I'm just gonna.. um..... Wait for Danaë outside" I said moving off the couch

I walk to the door and when I try to open it, It's locked. I turn around to ask Omari about it but as I turn around
Omari pushes me up against the wall and shoves his tounge into my mouth. I slap him and when he releases me I run to the other side of the studio.

"Bitch.... Your gonna regret doing that" Omari yells

Running over to me he grabs me and throws me into some instruments. Before I knew it he was on top of me slapping the shit outta mewhile pulling down my pants. The door busted up and Danaë looked at him then me before stomping over to us and slapping the fuq outta him. Get him sis. We were double teaming on him pretty well in till J and T came into the room and grabbed Danaë before stomping her ass out. I tried to go help but Omari got back up and dragged me by my hair into the recording area. At this point I was pouring buckets from my eyes.

"Omari let me go"

"This would go so much easier if you just cooperated"

In success he pulled down my pants and when I kicked him in his face I guess he was finally fed up because he grabbed a knife and pointed at my neck

" Kick me again and watch what happens"

Pulling me by my hair again he grabbed rope and tied me to the pole inthe recording area and began taking off his pants.

"Leave Me Alone"

" No can do"
He took off his boxers and stooped to my level

"It won'thurt for long"

With that he shoved his little thing into me and hard at that. There was no pleasure in it at all just pain. He continued to pull out and push in like I was having fun. He finally pulled out for good and there was nothing but blood on the carpet.