Chapter 39 - Finally!

Start from the beginning

"I really don't like that kid!" Alex said.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure none of us do..." I said. "How do you guys know him?"

"Kenny use to talk to him and Kylie and I went on a double date with them." Alex responded.

"You went on a double date with them!? Why didn't you tell me about him?" I asked.

"I did tell you about him and you got angry and went out with Meredith so I didn't tell you about the double date because you would have gotten more angry..."

"It's whatever because things didn't work out before so things clearly won't work out this time... We don't have to worry about anything guys. Kendra will have him out the door after 5 minutes with being with him no worries." Kylie said confident in her prediction of what will happen between them.

"I hope you're right..." I mumbled under my breath. We walked back into the living and there Kendra was standing next to Hunter with a mad look on her face.

"You evil people!" yup she mad... "Why didn't you tell me Hunter was here and I told you not to answer the door! Plus you left him alone in the living room with the tv off... You people are evil and rude!" Kendra said with her arms crossed.

"Sorry not sorry!" Kylie said with a smile on her face. She's very care free that's for sure!

"Ughh whatevss.... Come on let's get FAR away from these people." They went into the living and we followed and sat on the couch with them. "You guys are so annoying... But Hunter what do you want to do?"

"Well there's a fair downtown we should go!" He replied.

"YES LET'S GO!" Kendra said exciting and hugging Hunter.

"Alright I'm down for the fair!" I said tagging along.

"Umm Austin..."

"What I'm not good enough to hang out with you guys at the fair?"

"Well Alex and I are going too!" Kendra and Hunter just looked at each other I could tell he was annoyed by us.

"I guess you guys could fit in my car..." Hunter said looking at his key.

"Alright let's go!" Kylie and I ran to the car and Alex grabbed his keys running with us out to the door. We sat in his car which was pretty nice and waited for them to come out.

"Guys we need to sabotage their day, we need to get rid of him!" Alex said.

"Sounds like a plan to me!"

"Shh guys they're coming!" Kylie warned us. They got in the car and Hunter started driving, Kendra was in the passenger seat and Kylie, Alex and I were in the back seat. We drove for about 15 minutes since downtown San Antonio wasn't far.

"Swag guys we're here!" I said... I could see Hunter roll his eyes in the review mirror but I didn't care because I knew at the end of the day I would win Kenny's heart! ❤

We got inside and followed Hunter and Kendra everywhere!

"Hunter I want one!" Kendra said pointing at the stuffed animal.

"Alright I got this!" Hunter said paying the man to play the game and win the stuff animal. He played 4 time and couldn't win the game, Alex, Kylie and I stood off on the side laughing while Kendra looked a bit embarrassed. "This game is wicked hard!" Hunter said on his 7th try.

"Move idiot!" A small boy said wanting to play.

"Fine go first but it's wicked hard and you probably won't even win!" Hunter said stepping aside and wrapping his arms around Kendra's waist. I felt myself get get mad but I just took a deep breath in and out and stayed calm.