25

Crash! Lisa rubbed her eyes for the nth time only to see that the news article was really true.

Her heart felt heavy and her eyes felt stingy.

They don't have any label or whatsoever, but the fact that he gave her hope is enough for her to feel at lost when she found out about this news.

Lisa cocooned herself in her blankets. She can't bare what she's feeling.

Her phone suddenly rang.

[Kook is calling]

She looked at the caller's name with a huge frown. Should she answer it? Or maybe just let it pass?

She waited for the ringing to stop. After a minute, it stopped, only for it to ring again.

Lisa heaved a heavy sigh as she reached for her phone and answered the call with hesitation.

"Hello?"

"Finally!! I thought you'd never talk to me! Lisa where are you?"

"In my house" Lisa answered monotonously. She sounds so down.

"Wait for me and let me explain, okay?" And with that, Jungkook hung up.

Lisa looked at her phone blankly. Why is she feeling this things? Its annoying!

She touched her beating heart and says,"Did I just ran or what? Why is my heart always like this?"

She touched her nose helplessly. She looked at the clock, and after 10 minutes, her doorbell rang.

She breathes in and out, and went out of bed.

She'll face this. Remember what Taehyung-ssi said. Trust him.

She opened slowly the door, and when Jungkook saw her peeking head, he immediately strode towards her.

He embraced her like there's no tomorrow.

Lisa was taken aback. Her hands was left hanging in the air. She can't bring her self to hug him back.

Jungkook closed the door behind him as he looks at her in admiration.

"Thank you for waiting for me" he said with a soft smile. The fact that she waited for him is a huge thing already! That only means she's willing to listen to his explanation.

The two sat at the sofa side by side. Jungkook looked at Lisa and says,"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to meet her up and to cause another scandal. We met up because I asked her to stop posting things that makes a huge misunderstanding about our true relationship. I don't want her to steer troubles when I settle down and announce my true feelings"

"Wait. Sorry but, I can't grasp what you're talking about" Lisa said as she looked at Jungkook with her big doe yet confused eyes.

"Lisa, I'm planning to settle my feelings with you" Jungkook said as he looked at her face filled with confusion, excitement, doubt and relief.

"Lisa, I like you. I haven't told it in a clear way but I'm sure that whenever we're together, it shows how much I care about you" Jungkook continued.

Lisa's eyes grew wide like saucers. She looked at Jungkook with full shock as she says,"Y-you...you. What are you doing?"

"I'm confessing Miss Manoban"

"I--"

"You're speechless, I get it. But I have always been clear that I am courting you for this past months right?"

Lisa just nodded her head.

"So can I ask this question?" Jungkook said as he looked at Lisa with hopeful eyes.

"What question?"

"Miss Lisa, would you be willing to be my girlfriend?"

•••
Sheeesshh