"Booking for what " came her voice.

" I am going California tomorrow "

" Suddenly"

" Their are some issues so i have to go"

"So when you will come back"

" Depend on work"

I came outside and settle myself at the back seat of car.

"Umm can i ask you something"
She said in serious voice.

"You don't have to ask Anika"

"Why and what basis you said yes to me " i am surprised by her question.
I went silent.

"You don't have to answer forget that i ask you "

" No i mean it's little bit difficult to answer "

" Is it difficult ??"

" You know out of all the girls i have met it's difficult for me to find their original nature. For others it's always me, mine ,my life ,my career. Their words and nature never reflected what i am want from my life partner.
Marriage include us neither only me nor only you. And about my expectations i already told you at very  first day only. "

"How many girls you met before me "
Sounding bewildered.

" Out of all that I spoke you heard only this " i spoke in duh tone.

"It's important information for me"

"Nice way to change the topic but not gonna work with me now tell me what the reason with sudden question"

"No reason it just come in my mind "

" I am not buying this lie. So don't think we are done with this. Take your own time"

"How you always got know what I am thinking"

" That's for me to know and you to find out"

" You never give answer directly"

" You have to deal with this " i said smiling.

" You are so full of yourself."

" Thanks for the compliment "

"It's not the compliment anyway message me when you reached and before going take rest good night"

" Good night "

I cut the call. Their is underlying meaning masked behind her question.
But i know she will need time to express her feelings openly i will wait. Also unknown happiness consumed me realising her care for me.

It's her birthday next week. And seriously i don't know what to gift her.

" Sir we reached " khanna said breaking the chain of my thoughts.

As i came i got surprised as everyone is sitting in living room and Ishaan once again sitting at the corner. For sure he is upto something.