there was no loophole here, not even a single way.

"we'll have to going in." jungkook had said through the frantic talk of his friends.

"there is no way in, jungkook" hoseok had said through his own helplessness.

all the security clearly points that they're expecting and is prepared for intruders.

"they're expecting us, hyung" jungkook had his eyes trained towards the palace.

namjoon followed his vision and he gulped when he saw the guards slowly raising up on the entrance fort in the distance, all of them with arrows pointed towards them.

"they know we're here"

□□□

meanwhile inside the horrendous palace that had blood and cries of too many innocents soaked into its wall, there was another scream resonating in one of the chambers.

taehyungs mouth hanged open in a silent scream as daejung lifted him up by the pendant with his mothets ring on his neck.

"where the fuck are those alphas?" daejungs angry voice had boomed through the walls

the omegas feet barely touched the floor now as he felt dots dancing in his vision and his lungs ached, but taehyung didn't utter a word other than pained whimpers.

when the alpha freed his neck, taehyung had fell on the floor in a heep gasping and clawing at the pain in his neck when oxygen finally filled his lungs.

"did they give it to you that good, brother?" daejungs voice dripped poison as his red rimmed eyes watched the writhing form of his brother.

"always knew you were a slut" he sneered, one foot coming up to kick the omegas form,

but then minsun had blocked him,

"please my prince, dont hurt him-" the woman begged on her knees and daejung was about to kick her in the face when a guard had ran upto the prince and whispered something in daejungs ear.

the alphas face had dangerously darkened.

"looks like your alphas are here to get back their sweet little slut" daejung crooned sinister.

the words had barely registered the omegas brain; then daejungs hand on the omegas robe lifted taehyung up from the floor and dragged him out of the chamber, with the omega barely able to keep himself up on his legs.

taehyungs one hand had unconsciously gone atop of his tummy, his omega instincts flaring up as always in the face of danger worried for the safety of his unborn pup, soft cries falling from his lips, vision blurring at times as daejung mercilessly dragged him through the corridors.

at this point taehyungs brain didn't even had the capacity to comprehend the present and when the hand holding him withdrawed, taehyung all the but fell onto the floor on his weak legs with a muffled whimper.

he heard talkings and laughings surrounding him,

and when his quivering form lifted his head up and his vision cleared, taehyung had gasped, he wondered if this is one of his cruel nightmares again, for his eyes were staring at those familiar eyes,
jungkooks eyes.

over the seemingly constant noise in his ear and the ache all over him, his eyes stared at the form of his alpha who was being held down by many guards, all the while jungkook was trying to run towards him.

"a-alpha-" taehyungs whimpering had arose barks of laughter from the spectaculars around,

and a fear like nothing they ever felt before settled in both of their hearts.

daejung who seemed to be enjoying it all too well had lazily sauntered to taehyung, clutching a handful of rosey mop of hair and lifted taehyungs head,
"let him go you-" jungkooks growl resonated over taehyungs own painful hiss.

daejung all the but smiled sweetly,
"look brother, your alpha is here to save you. how romantic " the alpha prince cooed.

taehyungs unfocused eyes flitted across- from daejung to his father, the numerous guards, jimin, yoongi-
and then to jungkook again.

when their eyes met, taehyung felt his heart ache painfully.

when daejungs hand lifted up to slap his brother just so he could laugh at the way jungkook would growl and try to throw away the multiple guards holding him down, it was the kings voice that spoke who was drunkenly sitting on his throne.

"-lowlives thinking they can fool us" the king had barked out a laugh.

"are you gonna fight for your omega, scum?" daejungs mocking voice followed, tears flowing down the omegas form at his feet who had his eyes trained at jungkook, almost pleading.

a plead asking his alpha to save him? or was those eyes asking jungkook to escape?

and when daejungs palm collided with taehyungs already swollen cheeks, jungkook lost all his sense.

"Let him go" jungkooks voice had growled,

it was in a moment, probably the fastest shift ever as long nails and canines protruded out of jungkook.

the alpha was still in midshift as the hands holding him fell away with the force of jungkooks jump.
a sword had cut at his torso, the chains used to hold him down broke apart and the king was on his feet with his sword out.

but they were all too slow.

for jungkooks canines had already pierced into daejungs neck so was his crooked nails pushed into the others heart- crimson red his eyes shone, the same color as his nails coated in the alpha prince's blood.

□□□