14. challenge

"th-that deer was sooo scared diminie. taetae had to save it" taehyung stuttered around a hiccup, hitting his hands on the table and then shaking the beta by his shoulders.

"diminie thinks taetae is funnyy" jimin giggled incredulously in response, hands carelessly going for another glass of wine.

"i cant believe you pers- uhh" seokjin rubbed his head. "you presented to him!" the most sober out of the three was still in shock.

"jungoo w-wouldn't listen to taetae. so my 'mega did it" taehyung defended himself.

"my poor taetae. that brat is annoying at times" jimin said patting taehyungs cherry hair, as he downed another glass.

"uh-uh an-annoyingly handsome" taehyung nodded along to everything, the trio too far drunk to care or understand what they're saying.

then jimin had bursted out crying out of nowhere, hugging onto taehyung, almost climbing into his lap in the process.

"taetae--" jimin wailed clutching the omega.
"you're ma best nu-uh bestest friend now on" the beta had declared.

"taetae neva had a bestest friend before" taehyungs said bottom lips wobbling and eyes shining.

then, they both had hugged each other, crying onto one others shoulder.

"thats enough for today" hoseoks stern voice came from somewhere, prying his mate out of taehyungs hold.

jimin had protested at first, but it soon turned to a bright smile, crescent eyes and all, when he saw his mates.

namjoon was already carrying his giggling mate to their home, after bidding a farewell and jimin had demanaded for a piggyback ride which hoseok granded as the three mates made their way too.

now, jungkook was left with to take care of a very tipsy taehyung.

"you didn't tol' me you had a twin!" the very drunk omega had shrilled after one glance at jungkook.

"uh taetae cant h-handle two jungoo" the omega flopped onto the table and jungkook sighed.

"drink." the alpha had first brought a glass of water to the omega, who had his face plastered onto the table.

taehyung just made a muffled noise that sounded more like a disagreement. the alpha sighed through his nose, pulling the omega up by his shirt to sit straight, and brought the glass to taehyungs lips.

"open up, cherry" jungkook had said and this time taehyung drank almost all of the water without protest.

taehyung walking up to the omega den was not even an option, considering he cant even sit still without swaying.

so, jungkook had lifted a squealing taehyung onto his shoulder, other sober ones wolf whistling at the pair.

"please dont throw up on me" the alpha had said before he started walking through the dimly lit path, with a giggling taehyung on his shoulder.

but taehyung had no intention on making it easy for the alpha- he would purposefully squirm, kick his foot and beat his hands on the alphas back.

one smack right on taehyungs ass and the omega went still like a rod.

"switched back to shy again, cherry?" the alpha had chuckled.

the path was empty, all the villagers still at the dinner- today being one of those rare days were they bring out alcohol.

" 'm not shy, alpha" the omega had then whispered right against jungkooks ear and giggled at the growl he got in response.

"oh i sure know that" the alpha had planted taehyung on the ground when taehyung started vigorously kicking again, at the sight of the den.

"you like shy 'megas, alpha?" taehyung was leaning onto jungkooks chest, his back pressed against the smooth, giant rock on the exterior of the den. jungkook didnt miss the way a sliver of blue swirled in taehyungs irises.

"doesn't matter. i will have them moaning under me anyway" the alphas voice dropped an octave and taehyung shuddered.

"would 'ou like to have me under you?" the omega had leaned further into jungkook, hands on the chest and his voice a whisper gliding across the silent night.

"tell me, has any alpha ever touched you, cherry?" the alpha asked mesmerized the way the blue swirled in taehyungs eyes.  who thought the prince had such a strong omega inside him.

"choked on an 'lphas cock once- such a shame no one has mounted me yet" taehyung voice almost sounded sober now, the cherry scent so sweet jungkook could taste it on his tongue.

"then you're too fragile for me, sweetheart" jungkook replied with a smirk, a rumble in his chest- a way of his alpha responding to the omegas presence.

all the hint he got was the blue fully bleeding on taehyungs eyes. the omega had his hands on the collar of the alphas shirt and lips barely a centimeter away from jungkooks own.

"there is nothing more i want than to hop on your knot and spin like a top, alpha~" the omega purred out, voice sickly sweet, his own breath mingling with the alpha.

the growl that tore out of jungkook, as he slammed the omega into the rock resonated through the silence.

but, taehyung had a smirk playing on his lips, as his tongue darted out and licked along jungkooks lower lips. taehyung could taste the wine and sandalwood on his tongue.

"think you can handle me, alpha?" taehyung retorted, almost in a challenging tone, his eyes slowly turning back to the grey ones.

the alpha felt taehyung go plaint on his hold again.

" 'm tired" taehyung, now that his omega had settled down, slumbed against jungkook with the exhaustion.

meanwhile the alpha needed a minute to compose, as he slowly guided taehyung inside the den and made sure he landed on the bed, rather than the floor.

jungkook poked his tongue against his cheeks and chuckled to himself as he made his way back to his own home.

his alpha was giddy inside, and so was he.

□□□

a/n : phew the sexual tension ¯\(°_o)/¯